Page 9 of 127 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109 ... LastLast

What is the text with "Lv.75" saying ? Is it just the "get a striking, a ranged and a tech class to level 75 on any character to unlock hero" thing ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Just to add here, if my shitty translation is correct: Hero will start out with Hero Mag - it's like Step, Just Reversal and Mirage Escape.

初期習得スキル in the brackets refers to that.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    It also kinda confirms that Sega won't give us a new character slot, or at least intends us to switch an already existing character to Hero rather than creating a new one just for this class.
    Regarding this, has there been any confirmation about how Hero will unlock on a character? Like, will it just be, "You have the right Titles, now every character you have or create can become hero right away," or will there be some CO that only unlocks once your character hits a certain level and you have the right Titles that then lets you use Hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Regarding this, has there been any confirmation about how Hero will unlock on a character? Like, will it just be, "You have the right Titles, now every character you have or create can become hero right away," or will there be some CO that only unlocks once your character hits a certain level and you have the right Titles that then lets you use Hero?
    I'm interested by this too.

I guess it will be like the Class Excube COs, reach a certain level Koffie will call you "[Player] I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU" and then you will get the Hero Client Order.

Or maybe it will be available from the start to motivate people.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Probably it's the 1st point of my post, where I asked for translation

Gonna need someone to translate it
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I'm going to be legit dissapointed if the Hero is unlockable only by the character that has the 75s on it.....
    should of told us that awhile ago if that was the case.......
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

the mag thing is good to hear, atleast even with specialized stats the difference wouldnt be over 15-20% damage than hybrid units

something that can still suffer from hybrid units though is hero finisher, because (correct me if im wrong), its imposible to reach around 150 atk of all types on a single unit, when on a specialized stat is quite posible, so a say, R-atk specialized hero would do more damage on his tmg finisher than a hybrid units hero

about the unlock requeriments, it says "title" so unless they are a new kind of character only title it should instantly complete the CO with any character just like you can instantly unlock the lv 80 CO on any alt if you allready got the titles on another character

what we still dont know is what are the requeriments for the actual client order to appear on Koffie´s list at all. the best case escenario could be instant or simply meet stratos in the ep5 story board, the worst would be to have, in that character, the 3 classes at 75
    Last edited by Batty; Jul 8, 2017 at 11:34 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    the mag thing is good to hear, atleast even with specialized stats the difference wouldnt be over 15-20% damage than hybrid units

something that can still suffer from hybrid units though is hero finisher, because (correct me if im wrong), its imposible to reach around 150 atk of all types on a single unit, when on a specialized stat is quite posible, so a say, R-atk specialized hero would do more damage on his tmg finisher than a hybrid units hero
    Apprentice Soul, Modulator, Power III, Shoot III, Technique III, Ability III, Mutation II, Doom Breaker. 145 all Atk, nothing fancy like Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Returner V or Stat V.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Apprentice Soul, Modulator, Power III, Shoot III, Technique III, Ability III, Mutation II, Doom Breaker. 145 all Atk, nothing fancy like Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Returner V or Stat V.
    Whats the point making retarded 8s unit (2pp on 8 slots srsly xD and its really hard coz you need 8s fodders, not a single modulator 8s on ship 4, and one 7s modulator for 315m gl ), when you can make 6s with Ether Factor (its replace really low affixes shot 3 power 3 tech 3, have hp and pp) with addition of Noble/Elegant Stamina. and its actually more easy.
    P.S. I see you like talking nonsense good luck
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 8, 2017 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Whats the point making retarded 8s unit (2pp on 8 slots srsly xD and its really hard coz you need 8s fodders ), when you can make 6s with Ether Factor (its replace really low affixes shot 3 power 3 tech 3, have hp and pp) with addition of Noble/Elegant Stamina. and its actually more easy.
    We all know here that you dont need HP/PP on units just gitgud and done with it. What't the difference in making Astral Soul, Returner V and Ether Factor? Why do people hate doing Astral/Returner but encourage to do Ether Factor?

Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Modulator, Returner V, Doom Breaker/Offense Boost. 140 all Atk, 75HP and 18/17PP. Good enough for ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.