Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    Hero = Offence based class (Hu/Gu/Fo)
    Guardian = Defense based class (Fi/Br/Ra)
    Diviner = Support based class (Bo/Su/Te)

Hero + Guardian = Savior
    Hero + Diviner = Redeemer
    Guardian + Diviner = Angelic

Savior + Redeemer + Angelic = God o.oa
    Guard Stance Hero and Limit Break Guardian?

Best defense is to make sure no one is able to damage you meaning killing them first?

Offense is the best defense.

Yeah if you enjoy thorougly getting 1shot killed by everything or combo'd to death unless you run automate.
    Spoiler!

Now that we have the Hero class, I demand that the next class we get be Demon Lord! Or Villian! Maybe Mid Boss?

More seriously, the name Guardian has enough history in the PS(U) mythos to be the name of a potential advanced/expert class in future, so I wouldn't put it past Sega to consider using it. I'd like to throw out that they could name the final class something like Esper, and have the older fans kinda fangirl/boy over it.

I think they jumped the gun a little too far naming this class Hero though. Might become a Title Arms Race in future at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Then why not just lvl 75 and try UQ Amduscia? it also got a main + sub class requirement just at lvl 75 instead of 80 Which also means my question applies to those quests with a main+sub requirements
    The lazy way without messing with coding an exception in the game would be a 2nd phantom class in the game data that is automaticaly loaded as subclass for Hero and copy it's level. Let's call it .... "Villain" or "Doppelganger."

Spoiler!
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Oh something just crossed my mind : since Hero can't have subclass, how are you gonna participate as Hero in the rematch quests that require BOTH main and sub class at lvl 80 ?
    Maybe the CO to unlock level 80 for Hero will require you to have three level 80s (striking/ranged/technic)

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Maybe the CO to unlock level 80 for Hero will require you to have three level 80s (striking/ranged/technic)
    Don't joke like that. Even though I've just about reached that point, there would be riots in akihabara.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I think they want more people to play Hero, not less, so requirements will probably be lower rather than higher. Can fully expect an army of baddies in XH wearing ungrinded unaffixed Luxe / Tagami units swinging around a +0 Revo Sword

I just hope that the requirements to unblock the Hero class are by character, not by account. That would be a good restriction to enter the expert blocks.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Don't joke like that. Even though I've just about reached that point, there would be riots in akihabara.
    Doesn't phase me as I got Gunner, Ranger, Hunter to level 80 and Summoner to level 78. BRING IT ON