Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I know that, but what I'm asking is this... All of the weapon switch PAs can work in two different ways: without switching, and with switching. Switching takes a bit longer and does an extra attack. Is the power number listed on the wiki without switching, or with switching?
    Without for all switch-PAs

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    so meaning what?? if I plug a controller in I can do the same??

Cause I know that it is not possible with the mouse and keyboard

edit: first of all? how do you control so many actions at one go??
    I used [E] for Weapon Action (optional) and [C] for Action 3 back when I didn't have mouse with 2 additional buttons. It works just fine on keyboard, if not better than on controller. It makes the game better in every way possible and there's no excuse for sticking to the old controls.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    I used [E] for Weapon Action (optional) and [C] for Action 3 back when I didn't have mouse with 2 additional buttons. It works just fine on keyboard, if not better than on controller. It makes the game better in every way possible and there's no excuse for sticking to the old controls.
    Mouse with 2 additional buttons? What you talking about .. left click right click and center scroll.. unless you are using those gaming mouse thats meant for RPG with many buttons lol

^No idea what you're really asking; need to be more specific.

If you're referring about how to switch Weapon Pallettes on the fly (switching to a different weapon on the fly, or switching to same weapon but with different PAs on it on the fly), instead of using mouse wheel to cycle through weapons, configure in options, to change weapon palletes by pressing the number 1 through 0 on keyboard (the numbers over the qwerty letters).

No idea what you mean by "sword in sword into talis into talis and gun into gun"...

Edit:

Nevermind, you edited your post.

for 3-button configuration, yes, it would be beneficial to have additional buttons on your mouse; it doesn't have to be an "rpg" fancy-pantsy mouse per say, but just more or less a basic mouse with a couple of buttons on the side; that's more or less it. Of course, as you have the option of pressing down on the mouse wheel as the "third" button as well, but I find that quite cumbersome.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jul 30, 2017 at 08:04 AM.

Looking at that pallete.. first row shows sword and two pa's then then a left right arrow then again sword and 2 pa's lol....

what I am looking at.. so what.. that showing 3 buttons?? but how fast can you press to use that entire row??

edit: never used it like that before so how does it work lol ....

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Preference.

I'd say sword and TMG work perfectly together. I'm having an issue finding a practical and consistent niche to use the talis in.
    One simple example. LQ 1-4 mining base zone (when vibrace spawn). I usually do the following.
    1-While cinematic I move to vibrace spawn point , double jup to it's horn and spam the fuck out of Rising Slash.
    2- When cinematic done I switch to talis and cast Jet wheel and mark horn just in case it flee or I get blown away. Then switch back to sword.
    3- Sword spam :v If you're locked on weak point and it fly away, you have 2 options depending how far it flee. Talis because marker or sword, using brightness end. TMG? Why? You're locked on ground like an idiot in middle of Golds and other darkers...

Talis is super good to take altitude then switch to sword and enjoy boss headshot with charged weapon action :3 (a bit like jumping dodge ring + end attract)

ok but referring to that pallete .... how do you control that as in the switching and all lol

what sword in sword into tails into tails and gun into gun ??? WHAT LOL
    Just give it a try and see /shrug
    Hero is the one class which made me finally switch from 2-button to 3-button and god know how better it is

Looking at that pallete.. first row shows sword and two pa's then then a left right arrow then again sword and 2 pa's lol....

what I am looking at.. so what.. that showing 3 buttons?? but how fast can you press to use that entire row??

Try looking at my pallete and set-up

Attachment 41276

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Try looking at my pallete and set-up

Attachment 41276
    Invalid attachment... can ya re-attach

Those "left and right" arrows are designations for PAs that allows weapon swap if the button is held till the end of the PA.
    If you look at it closely, it's a closed circle that signifies a cycle.

Spoiler!

Red means it'll change to Melee (sword)
    Yellow means it'll change to Tech (talis)
    Blue means it'll change to Range (machine guns)

It's as simple as pressing or holding one button to switch between the first 3 rows and the other 3 actions.

You should really just try it out for yourself and find out if it'll suit your playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I know that, but what I'm asking is this... All of the weapon switch PAs can work in two different ways: without switching, and with switching. Switching takes a bit longer and does an extra attack. Is the power number listed on the wiki without switching, or with switching?
    currently they're for non-followup attacks.
    but it seems like they plans to add the dps for followup attacks later.