Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Oh my good lord... oh well at least I am not too far away.... + before maint started I got a Rappy bonus ticket so will do that to clear weapon usage later
    Another thing that may make a slight difference is what classes you got to lv75, and thus what base stat bonuses you have. I had all classes at lv75, so I had an extra base 120 all-ATK.

Class Bonus Chart:
    HP
    PP
    S-ATK
    R-ATK
    T-ATK
    DEX
    S-DEF
    R-DEF
    T-DEF
    HU
    50 15 40
    RA
    20 15 40
    FO
    15 20 40
    FI
    2 50 15 10
    GU
    2 15 50 10
    TE
    2 15 50 10
    BR
    2 20 20 30
    BO
    2 20 20 30
    SU
    10 40 40 40
    10 120 120 120 60 90 90 90

edit so with already no subclass and the idea that it does not count per mag then how does it actually count?? any idea ??
    So, if Hero Mag does not count toward equipment requirements (which again, I'm not 100% right now either way), then it means that it adds the ATK bonuses in a hierarchy between equip requirements and Shifta target; so for damage purposes, you have an extra 200 for all ATK types, but for equipment purposes, you only get the 200 for the type the mag naturally is. Again, not 100% on this right now since the game is down.
    Disregard, just tested; Hero Mag does apply directly to base stats, and thus to equipment requirements.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 27, 2017 at 03:59 PM.

but my zenesis sword says as per one of the posts which is correct is 755 for zen sword and 450 for the ray defense ( not the one from zeig)

and I do have a 200 mag.. and at level 45 I'm still 20 points away from zen sword and 20 from ray.. and that R25 TMG... (think thats the name) still greyed out cause it says I am not there yet lol

edit: I have a 200 mag leveled. The main stat for that mag would be T-atk but it would not matter since hero mag skill makes striking range and tech stats on the mag 200 each..

so what went wrong??? I am puzzled
    Going to guess you don't have all the class boost for getting a particular class to Lv75.

EPPR + TMG Hero is hella broken

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    EPPR + TMG Hero is hella broken
    Isn't that why they're changing EPPR to be incompatible with Hero?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

EPPR Field = Elemental PP Restorate Field? How does it make TMG Hero overpowered?
    I mean, how does it work?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Basically, if the element of your tmg matches the enemy weakness, you will never run out of PP using the rapid fire normal

The real infinite fire

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    EPPR Field = Elemental PP Restorate Field? How does it make TMG Hero overpowered?
    I mean, how does it work?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjwTKA-YBzU
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Astra's weps appear to scale off ?-def so I was able to equip my sword and Talis in my 30s.

My Fornis TMG's on the other hand scale off DEX....and on high side at that so I'm about 54 iirc and need about 8 more points to actually use it.

Edit: So excluding Eppr Ring (Since I'm sure they'll no doubt take that out)

What rings would be advised to use for Hero
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jul 27, 2017 at 01:30 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post

Step Jump, Air Recovery, HP Restorate, Effort Ring. Could be more i'm not aware of as far as usefulness,

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Astra's weps appear to scale off ?-def so I was able to equip my sword and Talis in my 30s.

My Fornis TMG's on the other hand scale off DEX....and on high side at that so I'm about 54 iirc and need about 8 more points to actually use it.

Edit: So excluding Eppr Ring (Since I'm sure they'll no doubt take that out)

I was able to use my Seiga Sword at 24, I had just been able to use it when maint was about to start.

Well Killing Bonus could be another choice its a R ring so kinda stuck with that one if nothing else catches your fancy like Perfect Keeper, Crit Chance, or some type of Support Ring like Wide Area Heal.