Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070 ... LastLast

Wouldn't that mean at best you only get 66 on all three Attacks on Mag... (assuming it worked that way)

Also if it indeed does go in that direction wouldn't be too odd to expect a Noble/Elegant Triple at some point.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jun 14, 2017 at 10:13 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

did the unlock CO specified if the requeriment was a tittle obtained from reaching each class to 75? a "Title"? because otherwise it would mean that we need to reach 75 with the 3 classes on the character we want to unlock the hero class
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I wonder if the Hero class will be advanced enough to get finger animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    did the unlock CO specified if the requeriment was a tittle obtained from reaching each class to 75? a "Title"? because otherwise it would mean that we need to reach 75 with the 3 classes on the character we want to unlock the hero class
    Yes it specifically says "title"

Spoiler!

It's probably already said, but here's the notes I gathered through rapidly pausing/unpausing/playing video in slow motion.

Hero has a single skill that is vital to it's boss damage role. The skill it uses requires you to fill a gauge by attacking, I'll call it "gear", then activate the skill (1st on the subpalette). Doing this restores all your PP, not sure if it's due to a skill. It works like Katana Combat where it will gather damage you deal and then perform a finisher. All 3 finishers are shown in the video. You have a limited time (shown by the gear going down) to deal this damage before you either use finisher or it's gone. It has a pretty long recast, so every one has to count.
    You can tell that your gear is done charging because a star on the gear gauge lights up. Like Katana Combat, you have to press the skill button to use the finisher.

All weapons have 2 PAs that don't switch, and at least 2 PAs that switch.

Sword functions:
    Normal Attack: 4-hit combo, 3rd attack is double-slash.
    Weapon Action: Ki Bullet. Can be charged up to 2 stages. Stage 1 charge hits 32k on Vol head. Uses no PP. Likely to actually restore PP.
    Photon Arts:
    Wide Wave Slash charge PA that appears to have a JG/Counter function (might be skill). Performs 1 slash when charge starts and a second when unleashed. 10pp to "counter"and 20pp to unleash.
    Multi-Slash PA that ends with a downward slash. 10pp initiate, drains over time. Total ~35pp to do the full PA.
    *Charge forward stab PA that changes to Talis (weapon change has shown to be cancelled) 15pp.
    *PA that shoots a volley of Ki Bullets and switches to TMG.
    Finisher: Multiple wide slashes with large photon blade, ending in a downward slash dealing 89k crit.

TMG Functions:
    Weapon Action: Reload: spin for PP recovery. A single tap appears to go from 89 to 97 PP, One full spin goes from 74 to 90. using other videos as ref it's as fast as pp restorate 10 + PP convert 10. You can use Reload as a Just Reversal... in mid-air, too.
    Photon Arts:
    Multiple dodge/jump-shoot PA. Uses 25PP.
    Gun-Kata PA that does similar poses to Satellite Aim but shoots multiple times. 30pp.
    *PA that shoots rapidly forward similar to Dante's Honeycomb Fire/Rapid Shot. Switches to Talis. 20pp.
    *PA that rapidly flies to a target in the Messiah Time pose and fires a point blank blast. Switches to sword. 20pp.
    Finisher: Single blast that hit 49k on Quartz.

Talis Functions:
    Normal Attack: 3-hit combo of throws.
    Weapon Action: Charge, throw and warp. Throw itself seems to do damage (12k on Quartz)
    Photon Arts:
    Charge PA that Throws a talis that flies in circles like a boomerang. Charging seems to stop fall. 20pp.
    Charge PA that throws a flying shuriken-style 4-bladed windmill. Charging seems to stop fall. On hit, it multiplies itself into windmills of many sizes and zeros in on the hit point.
    *Unknown short PA/attack that spent 1pp and switched to TMG. Likely an "evasive" talis throw as Blake (male hero) does it while moving mid air vs Vol.
    *PA that charges forward (in the Barantsion pose, lol) and switches to sword.
    Finisher: Charges currently active talis into a wide flashing rapid-attack nuke that deals 36k multiple times. The boomerang circle seems to be a main/priority target for this.

As a side note, the skill on the 2nd slot of subpalette is a Warcry/Showtime like icon with the depiction of a monster on the lower left and a PP and an up arrow on the top right.
    Last edited by Rien; Jun 15, 2017 at 12:01 AM.

I would like to know what SEGA does with Sword Gear/Hunter Gear Boost, L/Hunter Gear Save, Twin Machine Gun Gear/T Machine Gun Mastery and Talis Tech Bonus.

Anyway, Episode 5 can't come fast enough.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I would like to know what SEGA does with Sword Gear/Hunter Gear Boost, L/Hunter Gear Save, Twin Machine Gun Gear/T Machine Gun Mastery and Talis Tech Bonus.
    The weapons seem to function completely differently, another reason why Hero probably can't have subs. I won't be surprised if they don't even have the old PAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The weapons seem to function completely differently, another reason why Hero probably can't have subs. I won't be surprised if they don't even have the old PAs.
    This is the exact reason why I had this mindset that they might bring out Sword,TMG,Talis that only Hero can use....

but of course Idk how internal game mechanics work considering the change class screen showed the same icons as the originals so no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    This is the exact reason why I had this mindset that they might bring out Sword,TMG,Talis that only Hero can use....
    I'm pretty sure the game already has the capacity to have a weapon function different on different classes, it's just not something they ever bothered to do to this degree. Having different PAs and weapon actions would probably be easy though.

EDIT: For reference we've already seen them change the effects of core mechanics via skill rings like the JG rings, and the A.Launcher mode ring, and tagging which classes can use which PAs has been a thing since forever. It's not too much of a stretch to expect Hero to do that for the entire weapon.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 15, 2017 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Sword Gear and Hunter Boost are on the Hunter class, so Hero won't have access to them.
    L / Hunter Gear Save requires Hunter Gear Boost, and Hunter as the main class, so Hero won't be able to equip that.
    TMG Gear and TMG Mastery are on the Gunner class, so Hero won't have access to that.
    L / TMG Stance Up requires a stance, and also specifies the Hunter, Fighter, Braver, and Bouncer classes, so Hero won't be able to equip that.
    Talis Tech Bonus is on the Force class, so Hero won't have access to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    PAs have always been (mostly) locked to classes. Only a Hunter main or Hunter sub can use sword PAs, for example, so I'm sure Hero won't be able to use the current sword or TMG PAs. They should have access to techs though, as a caster class. The video showed techs on the subpalette.

I wonder how it'll work with weapons that provide special access to PAs though, like the Lind sword with Sacrifice Bite.