Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

So apparently, you have stats at Lv. 50 Hero as you would a Lv. 75 or 80 regular class, and you can beat Demon Phaleg with it. So that''s a thing.

Use TMGs, abuse the hell out of Hero Counter and spam Brand New Star at any given opportunity. Profit.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 26, 2017 at 11:19 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

huh so wait 50 = 75 or 80 now ?? thats whats a 80 hero equals to ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    huh so wait 50 = 75 or 80 now ?? thats whats a 80 hero equals to ??
    Hero can't have subclass.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Hero can't have subclass.
    not what I am asking -_-

the previous post says or rather mentions like 50 = 80...

then hero has no subclass so when it reaches 80 then what is equals too.. does this make it easier to understand ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    I mean, "shift" is not a weapon action. You need to set action as PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Still not sure what you mean... All 3 weapons have 3 slots on the front palette, and 3 slots on the back. All 3 weapons have the Normal Attack, Weapon Action, and 4 PAs as options. Whatever button you have bound to Weapon Action does the weapon action with all of the weapons. You don't need the Weapon Action set on your palettes.
    To follow up on this, Kiboune is using 2 button controls and Rayden is using 3 button, hence the discrepancy. I agree with Kiboune that the way Talis is set up for 2 button controls makes little sense, I'd rather just always have the teleport on shift instead of pallet swap and have the PAs rotate based on where I am in a normal combo

I'd love for Sega to change it, but I'm not holding my breath

Talis work that way because that's how tech weapons work for tech casting class. As a tech I don't have to cycle through Foie and Gifoie to get to Rafoie, I can just hold shift and press keys accordingly.

They didn't change that for 2 button types when making the weapon work for hero, so yeah.

Ya know I didn't even notice you could equip techniques to talis. I had just always assumed they were going to work like a melee weapon with teleports

Hero gotta be nerfed asap. At LVL55 I deal just little less damage than I do with my 80/80 main. I've parsed it all, so its scientific.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Hero gotta be nerfed asap. At LVL55 I deal just little less damage than I do with my 80/80 main. I've parsed it all, so its scientific.
    So lvl 55 = 80/80.. wow then at lvl 80... what we all get to be deus now?? lol