Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    Summoner was a massive meseta sink, especially at the start
    nope. you can leveling your pet without paying a dim, even lvl 1-100 using 6* exp egg is enough, pet level cap only on their star does not have anything to do with the summoner. candy is used for mid play only, not much different on start.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    nope. you can leveling your pet without paying a dim, even lvl 1-100 using 6* exp egg is enough, pet level cap only on their star does not have anything to do with the summoner. candy is used for mid play only, not much different on start.
    Probably meant when Summoner 1st implemented?
    I do remember making meseta selling quite a lot of 6* Exp eggs when Summoner is new.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Probably meant when Summoner 1st implemented?
    I do remember making meseta selling quite a lot of 6* Exp eggs when Summoner is new.
    aah, back in those days, when the egg is really scarce sure you burn meseta to buy eggs.

today the only thing that burn your meseta is shrinking parfait

So Hero Mag is a skill, that means if we specialize to one specific ATK, we'll save more skill points then? Unless Hero Mag skill only needs 1 though.

If only there's a shortcut to quickly switch units and mags...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    So Hero Mag is a skill, that means if we specialize to one specific ATK, we'll save more skill points then? Unless Hero Mag skill only needs 1 though.

If only there's a shortcut to quickly switch units and mags...
    From Bumped:

Hero Mag Skill

This skill is set up so that you don’t have to create a new mag. It takes the mag’s Total ATK (from S-ATK+R-ATK+T-ATK) and applies it to S-ATK, R-ATK, and T-ATK. Dex and Defense stats are not covered by this skill.

Hero Unit Recommendation

If you want to fight with several weapon types, a general purpose unit is recommended. If you want to concentrate on just your favorite weapon, then you should use a specialized unit.

Heroes and PA Disks

The whole PA disk concept doesn’t exist for Heroes.

Err.. yes I've read that, that's why I said, is that a skill? Like those mag skills on Braver and Bouncer, or we already have it by default like Step Advance/Just Guard without wasting skill points? I'm sure that's not written.

No idea on why you refer to the units and recommendations, unless you get what I'm talking about, if we can just quickly switch units per weapon then why not. I have 3 sets of striking/range/tech so it'd be wonderful to have a quick shortcut switch. But maybe that's not something people can come up to think about in here.

Heroes and PA Disks... no idea why is this brought up.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 9, 2017 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Basing on what someone said on the other Hero Class thread :

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Just to add here, if my shitty translation is correct: Hero will start out with Hero Mag - it's like Step, Just Reversal and Mirage Escape.

初期習得スキル in the brackets refers to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

WANNA TRY! CAN'T WAIT ANY MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Eh I Just got the OT sword from the yamato CF

so to convert OT to NT I need fuses which I have ... but to convert with limit +35 mean I have to do what the OT style upgrade 3 rounds then exchange ??
    If you planning use it as main weapon, then just make sure your OT have 60 ele before trading with zieg.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    If you planning use it as main weapon, then just make sure your OT have 60 ele before trading with zieg.
    got it but do I really have to do 3 rounds of +10 ie: pot level 3 or would 1 round of +10 do ie: pot level 1 to unlock the level 35 limit ??
    cause I noted that 1 upgrade is nearly 200k lol

I suppose that it does come with the usual OT failure rate correct??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 9, 2017 at 10:02 AM.