Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Is it just me or every most players are just using one weapon?... I always feel like am the only one which combo/switch between different weapons while running lq 1-4 -_0 Also fml I've chosen to play Hero with my r-atk character (with r-atk units) and I find myself using sword and talis the most xD
    Preference.

I'd say sword and TMG work perfectly together. I'm having an issue finding a practical and consistent niche to use the talis in.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Preference.

I'd say sword and TMG work perfectly together. I'm having an issue finding a practical and consistent niche to use the talis in.
    Tali is good for filling up gear~ and can be strong on large enemy with multiple parts.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I'm having an issue finding a practical and consistent niche to use the talis in.
    Talis's two main PAs persist even after switching. I usually open with it against a stunned boss or tough mob if I have plenty of PP. And like Sizustar said, it's good for building gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Is it just me or every most players are just using one weapon?... I always feel like am the only one which combo/switch between different weapons while running lq 1-4 -_0 Also fml I've chosen to play Hero with my r-atk character (with r-atk units) and I find myself using sword and talis the most xD

Edit: Not sure if my question belong to this thread but about sword, I use Astra (affixed) and Fornis (genuine affixes). I plan to affix the later. Is Phrase weak worthy to add or am I better to add raw attack affix instead?
    Combo's are good esp if you use my PA tree ( i call it a tree because the combo's actually link to each other).
    I personally like to combo alot rather than do one big ultra slow hit.

Wonder why this class was not made sooner.. fits me style

I just did a deus quest Sh quest ( lvl 70 ) and I'm 5x without dying once.. stop for heals yes but that's it
    not looking for a trohpey but yeah

combo stance sword --> tails --> tmg --> sword and the process repeats
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 30, 2017 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Talis's two main PAs persist even after switching. I usually open with it against a stunned boss or tough mob if I have plenty of PP. And like Sizustar said, it's good for building gear.
    Yeah I know that about the lingering damage, it just feels so... slow to mount up damage.

jet wheel + rising slash seems a good combo

Yeah I know that about the lingering damage, it just feels so... slow to mount up damage.
    That's why you do other stuff while they're going. The only time I stay on talis is if I'm goofing off or I ran out of PP mid combo (or if Anga is resisting swords and mech guns ).

EDIT: It's also got two cheap, fast stuns, Racer Edge and Dive Bullet do more damage than you'd think.

Spoiler!

My palette covers all PA, have no problems finding use to Talis since its top dps (jet wheel+wise hound+racer of edge spam) on bosses.

Sword for attacking, TMG for possible PP regen, Talis for fast travel.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Talis for fast travel.
    How tho? IMO sword is faster in terms of traveling