Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 30707778798081828390 ... LastLast

I always wondered why SA2 had better dialogue than many recent sonic games that make you cringe on a regular basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I always wondered why SA2 had better dialogue than many recent sonic games that make you cringe on a regular basis...
    Well, Colors, Lost World, and Generations were all written by the same guys that wrote Happy Tree Friends, and prominently feature Sonic trying to fire off cheesy one liners that don't quite necessarily fit with Roger Craig Smith's performance. Forces was written by the same guy who wrote Sonic 06, and also suffers from a somewhat questionable localization job that tried to make the script 50% edgier.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I don't get EP5's story, according to Lisa's conversation with MC and Xiera it is assumed that she doesn't know a single thing about Omega, Demons and Darker shenanigans in it, which also means none of the other ARKS other than MC took part in the buster quest or whatever the hell is going on in Omega.

This is further proven instead of an operator announcing the entire ARKSship, Xiao personally announce you about the emergency buster quest as if its a top secret mission not even the likes of Lisa or others knew about it. So does this mean that MC has been doing emergency quest alone all along or what? Who the hell are the other 7 ARKS who participated in it? If I follow my headcanon it'd be my other alternate characters, but story mentions nothing as if the other 7 ARKS operative who helped carry the MC's asses don't exist. It made the MC seemed OP in a very bad way.

Honestly said EP5's world build is just as bad, if not worse than whatever is going on in EP4. Well PSO2's world building is bad in general but this took on the whole new world of stupid.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 10, 2017 at 09:21 AM.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I don't get EP5's story, according to Lisa's conversation with MC and Xiera it is assumed that she doesn't know a single thing about Omega, Demons and Darker shenanigans in it, which also means none of the other ARKS other than MC took part in the buster quest or whatever the hell is going on in Omega.

This is further proven instead of an operator announcing the entire ARKSship, Xiao personally announce you about the emergency buster quest as if its a top secret mission not even the likes of Lisa or others knew about it. So does this mean that MC has been doing emergency quest alone all along or what? Who the hell are the other 7 ARKS who participated in it? If I follow my headcanon it'd be my other alternate characters, but story mentions nothing as if the other 7 ARKS operative who helped carry the MC's asses don't exist. It made the MC seemed OP in a very bad way.

Honestly said EP5's world build is just as bad, if not worse than whatever is going on in EP4. Well PSO2's world building is bad in general but this took on the whole new world of stupid.
    You're explicitly told that only 3rd generation ARKS can go to Omega. Playa-chan isn't the only one going, but most of the story characters are 1st or 2nd generation ARKS, so they couldn't go if they wanted.

i saw most of old crew in new op

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You're explicitly told that only 3rd generation ARKS can go to Omega. Playa-chan isn't the only one going, but most of the story characters are 1st or 2nd generation ARKS, so they couldn't go if they wanted.
    god damn i must have missed that, but that doesn't really change how story always present as if we're the only ones busting out castles or not explaining how 2nd gen ARKS such as Lisa was not informed anything about Omega lol
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 10, 2017 at 10:28 AM.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    3rd Generation Story Characters are:
    Io, Lottie, Lubert, Player, Stratos, Katori, Saga (unless I'm mistaken about something), Afin, Eucrita, Theodore, Klariskrays III and Sara.

12 in canon universe, 10 if we minus Katori and Saga from the list.

Enough for a BQ honestly. Since I don't really think that Xiao would send in NPC noobs, and as named NPCs are usually top of the chain, I think that they are one of the few sent into Omega.

Developer Interview about PSO2 EP5 from inside-games.jp

UPDATE: According to the interview, only three Laconium Swords will spawn in an MPA, meaning only three out of 12 players can equip one. Hamasaki has said that it's wise to consult who gets to wield the Laconium Sword before commencing the quest. They also verify that Erythron Dragon is indeed "Red Dragon". AKAKI JARYU

The Enchanted Forest in Omega is the stage for next year's Limited Time New Year Quest. It will feature multiple routes, so replaying it is highly advised. It will not feature any new enemies. Scheduled to launch mid-January 2018.

Many apologies and hyping up of the Nintendo Switch version.
    Last edited by Tymek; Dec 14, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

>Multiple route quest
    Can we get more of these?
    No free fields is okay if we get some cool styled quests,something like PSU did would be pretty neat.

Looking forward to it.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Well, Colors, Lost World, and Generations were all written by the same guys that wrote Happy Tree Friends, and prominently feature Sonic trying to fire off cheesy one liners that don't quite necessarily fit with Roger Craig Smith's performance. Forces was written by the same guy who wrote Sonic 06, and also suffers from a somewhat questionable localization job that tried to make the script 50% edgier.
    This is in-correct the guys from tree Friends did forces. But the producer worked on 06 as director and a few other things.