Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109 ... LastLast

Though to be fair, while new enemies look completely high fantasy, the castle boss monster looks suspiciously technological. It reminds me a lot of FFXIV's Alexander raid boss which was also a giant mechanical castle monster.

One thing I noticed while browsing PSUMods

Spoiler!
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    One thing I noticed while browsing PSUMods

Spoiler!
    Don't make me fight a third Loser clone, Proto-Falz Lord was already bad enough.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Though to be fair, while new enemies look completely high fantasy, the castle boss monster looks suspiciously technological. It reminds me a lot of FFXIV's Alexander raid boss which was also a giant mechanical castle monster.
    Yeah, I thought the same. It looks pretty nice. But the generic goblins and orcs really ruin everything.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Yeah, I thought the same. It looks pretty nice. But the generic goblins and orcs really ruin ever
    Perhaps. Though using the same ai would be total bs cause Luther is incredibly annoying with his teleportation. Really, it just the teleportation if you take that away it's an awesome boss fight but long periods where you scramble to do damage to end this phase but rarely make it in time if you dodge his attack is incredibly irritating.
    His sword swiping circle and Za Warudo sword rain moves are fine, but teleportation is so damn frustrating and annoying.

Considering he was shown in the trailer, it is a possibility, but somehow seeing his sit like that and apparently talking to Xiera (or that was just the editing) made me think he isn't the villain this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Considering he was shown in the trailer, it is a possibility, but somehow seeing his sit like that and apparently talking to Xiera (or that was just the editing) made me think he isn't the villain this time.
    It would be interesting to see a good guy Luther though I'm hoping he's still an insufferable prick. Being a charming asshole is what Luther is all about.

I don't think he'll ever be a real good guy but a neutral faction, which sounds quite fun.

as long as his obsession isn't out of his hand like Xion case
    I think he is more of a neutral faction as well with high "I don't give a fuck to other" attribute

to have him as ep 5 bad guy might be a mirror to EP2 but I don''t think I want to have him as last ep boss again it kind of... repeat the same thing over and over just because he is very popular
    Last edited by mickbis; Jun 14, 2017 at 01:01 PM.

Hold on, do we know for a fact that Luther changed the appearance of the body when he took over the original Casra's body? If not and this isn't "our" Luther somehow free from [PD], isn't it possible that this is just this dimension's version of the real Casra and not Luther?
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 14, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Hold on, do we know for a fact that Luther changed the appearance of the body when he took over the original Casra's body? If not and this isn't "our" Luther somehow free from [PD], isn't it possible that this is just this dimension's version of the real Casra and not Luther?
    *brain hurts*

It's possible....

I always just assumed that the Sierra & Luther we saw was just that worlds version of them.....oppose to them being transported there and changing appearance....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

When the videos of ragequit after deleting all those valuables will start to sprout?
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era