Page 17 of 122 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast

In all fairness, it would've been interesting to see what Alma's comments are for certain EP4 scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The story you're playing is more the exception than the rule. The story in earlier versions of the game is very different, and quite a bit more interesting. Give it a looksee when you have the time (in Character Select, select EP1~3 Mode after choosing your character).
    Its also the only way to unlock other NPC partner cards like Patty and Tea, Sara, Melrandia, etc. This is of course assuming Omnibus Quest doesn't give you access to those NPC partner cards.
    Last edited by loafhero; Jul 12, 2017 at 12:19 AM.

Im not saying the story isnt good, i really havent checked it out, but what i m trying to say is, is that the story isnt really, givin to you, and even if it was, its not really in order. the should of had story missions, instead of having just cutscenes, and cutscenes that just happen at random.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedShardy View Post
    Im not saying the story isnt good, i really havent checked it out, but what i m trying to say is, is that the story isnt really, givin to you, and even if it was, its not really in order. the should of had story missions, instead of having just cutscenes, and cutscenes that just happen at random.
    They have Story Quests, though. But they're only available in the Story Board, instead of being in the regular Quest lineup.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

oh i thought we are already forgot about luther was not his origin body that was the 1st kasra body.that why alma was surprise about his look

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    oh i thought we are already forgot about luther was not his origin body that was the 1st kasra body.that why alma was surprise about his look
    Noticed that too. Others have pointed out that Omega Luther might actually be AU Casra I and not necessarily AU Luther based on how he's missing the blue paint mark on the eye that Luther had.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    In all fairness, it would've been interesting to see what Alma's comments are for certain EP4 scenes.

"Excuse me but... Why were you two looking at two girls taking a bath ?"
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    "Excuse me but... Why were you two looking at two girls taking a bath ?"
    Matoi: I would like to know too...

So these two are back.

Commence original tetraology theorycrafting?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The world based on Aakashic records memories
    where those in the past dwell...
    now this is very interesting

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

So these two are back.

Commence original tetraology theorycrafting?
    Alternate events of Phantasy Star Out Side Saga where the civilization that Lutz learns techs from is actually the Arks.
    Also unlike Out Side Saga Alis has chosen to become queen and that puts it more in line with the official continuity.

For those unaware Out Side Saga was a semi-official Phantasy Star doujinshi that ran in the Sega Players Enjoy Club magazine in the late 80s to early 90s. It told the story of Alis and Lutz having an adventure outside of Algol as a result of a space ship malfunction. They encountered another civilization that helped Lutz learn technics that he would later introduce to Algol. Alis chose not to become queen in Out Side Saga and that was the main thing that contradicted the official continuity between Phantasy Star 1 and 2.

The original SPEC issues are extremely rare so sadly the complete Out Side Saga story and other semi-official Phantasy Star stories are pretty much lost unless it gets reprinted or someone with the old SPEC issues scans them.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.