Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Is Kazanboshi missing ? I wanna know what they were saying. _(:3
    From Kazanboshi's youtube about page:
    [Unfortunately due to college, I will no longer be continuing English translations of Episode 5 of Phantasy Star Online 2. I may still translate miscellaneous content like the NPC poll VDs. I thank all who watched and benefitted from my translations.]
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAx...oW2Ll0-Q/about
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Can't wait for Gettemhart and Luther to team against Double for eating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post

Ow, sad. Even tho it is better he/she focuses on college.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post

sad.. let hope kazanboshi san do well in college

as for current story
    I found it funny how Gettemhart go all tsundere over Melondia
    and even want to borrow PC body to beat up Xeno

and Io should just go Idol at this point aside from bring advertise girl she also got Quna approval
    Last edited by mickbis; Mar 23, 2018 at 10:42 PM.

We kinda never met sane Gettemhart in the game, its funny to see him doing something outside of beating up Merlandia and lilipans, even if its just talking.

On other related note, I can't stop thinking that this content insulation of everything in ep5 is done intentionally to be able to wrap things up in the end. So there are no permanent fields, no NPCs, everything is more or less structured in a way where it could be then painlessly removed, once black hole business is finished. We would only retain a team of blue helpers that can exist without Omega world.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Related to the latest story chapter.

Spoiler!
    Why did this happen.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Can't be helped. Kazanboshi's got important IRL stuff so I'm cool with them not doing translations any more.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
    and Io should just go Idol at this point aside from bring advertise girl she also got Quna approval
    I think that whole Io as an idol thing was a reference to Io and Quna's VAs being a singing duo, if I'm not mistaken. Either way, it would be nice to have Io in a duet with Quna just for the sake of something new.

Player having two evil bastards in their head is pretty funny. The muscleheaded jerk jock Gettemhart and brainy elitist snob Luther make for a surprisingly interesting pair.

PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    So, basically "Because Photons". Got it.

Would have been a lot more simple if they just explained it as the former hosts willingly surrendering their power and freedom on their own terms unlike the old method of forcibly taking their power.

Its not "because photons". Xiao states that Its because main character is PD as well, so its not completely irrational for him to contain aspects of dark falz.

Thats the current theory at the moment anyway. We still have absolutely no hints to why all this happens, thus theres no complete explanation to the process. Just like you were still getting info bits in ep3 even after thoroughly talking to Xion in ep2, and yet there was enough material to expand on the prequel.

Its really easy to dismiss anything with "because photons" because basis of the whole setting is the stand between photon based universal creature spanning through time and space, and its perfect negaphoton counterpart. Whatever Arks are going to do, it would be just countering darker with photon, since those are two absolute powers. It required going to parallel dimension in ep4 and rummage through Photoner garbage bin to tip the scales somehow.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Mar 26, 2018 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Its not "because photons". Xiao states that Its because main character is PD as well, so its not completely irrational for him to contain aspects of dark falz.

Thats the current theory at the moment anyway. We still have absolutely no hints to why all this happens, thus theres no complete explanation to the process. Just like you were still getting info bits in ep3 even after thoroughly talking to Xion in ep2, and yet there was enough material to expand on the prequel.

Its really easy to dismiss anything with "because photons" because basis of the whole setting is the stand between photon based universal creature spanning through time and space, and its perfect negaphoton counterpart. Whatever Arks are going to do, it would be just countering darker with photon, since those are two absolute powers. It required going to parallel dimension in ep4 and rummage through Photoner garbage bin to tip the scales somehow.
    I have no idea what you're saying.