Page 30 of 122 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080 ... LastLast

So from what Alma probably said, Luther somehow took or learnt her ability to stop time. And Alma said it's not a Technique but magic she probably learnt from Akashic Record. Tho that's just word guessing.

Also Alma confirms that Xion and Akashic Record are separate beings, just that Xion is capable of accessing the Akashic Record, in which Xion herself came from there. Luther losing Xion would probably mean that there's just no other way to access it, which he probably overlooked with the current events. Man, what is this, Type Moon?

I'm calling it, Photoners are once futuristic Magus's from the Oracle Earth who seek using Xion to access the Akasha.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jul 26, 2017 at 06:42 AM.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Frickin hell I was triggered EVERY TIME they said Black Hole. IF THAT WAS A BLACK HOLE I WOULD BE DEAD DAMNIT NOT TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER REALITY/SPACE TIME.
    Photons.

Based on Kazanboshi's latest translations, apparently, none of the ARKS ships should be able to enter the black hole without being destroyed. So, its Alma's job (with help from Matoi) to stop time around the black hole as the Player's campship is being transported through the black hole.

The funny part here is that Xiao and Xierra acknowledge this whole plan to be completely absurd.

lol @ this font and graphic style for the chapter title screens. We're really going all in on this isekai fantasy BS, aren't we? k, fine, whatever.

Very strong opening for the episode. Me and my space waifu, fighting side by side against the Profound Darkness, I can't ask for anything better. The choreography in the cutscene was quite good too, with the player actually making thorough use of the Coat Doublis which I really appreciate.

The choreography (for the main characters, at least) is definitely a big step up from last Episode. Player and Matoi's tag move against PD felt less corny than their last tag move against Mother (though to be fair, the corniness added charm). My personal favourite cutscene fight of this update was Player mowing down the Demon skeletons with the Coat Edge. That looked sick.

Was disappointed that Matoi didn't hug Player when they made it back to the ship safely. Damn it, SEGA! Let our characters enjoy the warmth of Matoi's bosom already!

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Based on Kazanboshi's latest translations, apparently, none of the ARKS ships should be able to enter the black hole without being destroyed. So, its Alma's job (with help from Matoi) to stop time around the black hole as the Player's campship is being transported through the black hole.

The funny part here is that Xiao and Xierra acknowledge this whole plan to be completely absurd.
    Alma surpassed Dio and Sakuya in stopping time she is even capable of freezing time a god damn collosal cosmic eating black hole, which the nature of the Black Hole in itself stops the concept of time.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Alma surpassed Dio and Sakuya in stopping time she is even capable of freezing time a god damn collosal cosmic eating black hole, which the nature of the Black Hole in itself stops the concept of time.
    To be fair, she needs Matoi's help to stop time in a friggin black hole.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    To be fair, she needs Matoi's help to stop time in a friggin black hole.
    Not really. According to Kazanboshi's translation, Alma just finds it tiring.
    Spoiler!

I just did a little reading on where this Black Hole Portal idea came from mostly because it is driving me up the wall with how stupid it is and considering it just screams early movies before we had in REALITY reached Space and learned what it is actually like out there. Well it turns out thanks to 'number crunching' the whole theory about a Black Hole being a portal to another dimension/space time/reality/w/e has surfaced once again, 'oy vey'.

So instead I'm going to call it [Double] Devourer of Worlds.

You are really angry about this, I suggest you slow down.