Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1219

Planetary creature that Xion represents wasn't aware of that singular point of view until it has met Photoners. Personality and loneliness stuff started to happen when the actual Xion as a person was created. If you review her dialogue in the end of ep2, she deeply regrets her decisions, but you calm her down.

Pretty sure there are limits to what Xion can do anyway, and she also had communication problems.
    Its hard to tell if its possible to stop creation of omnipresent creature, since it technically would then exist anytime?

Concerning existence of Shiva, its probably related to how Photoners dealt with PD originally.
    Supposedly Omega shows those events, except for the part where you arrive and save everything (in reality it didnt happen, as she says), so maybe there was something going on that Aurora wasn't aware of. If they were like usual humans in terms of organization, maybe she didn't have clearance or whatever. It seems Double spent all the time in a glass cage for example.

Honestly, I think that Shion letting PD be created, despite knowing everything it'll lead to is a great story point. She made the people that made the first contact into her kin, Photoners, by letting them into her inner world to learn about everything and then she wished for her 'own' kin, because she's still a completely different being. She didn't try to stop humans from creating PD, then tried to help the humanity to deal with it and eventually created Xiao to keep humanity safe forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cv3 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Spoiler!
    Is it really ridiculuos? Its the same legacy as written before episode 1, photoners created PD, somehow managed to suppress it, also created Arks, but still somehow all died.
    I guess it was initially written super vague for these exact situation, so you could then develop any details for upcoming episodes in whatever manner.

Rather it was quite needed, because both PD and photoners still have complexity of an amoeba with very few individuals in them that don't exist only as a ghost. Actually if you think about it theres absolutely none who isn't technically dead except for Arks.

I don't think that Photoners, or PD needed more development than what Luther told us about them. The whole ' let's bring back dead characters as temporary alternate reality selves' thing of Ep5 feels rather forced to me, as well as ' This is how Shion used to manipulate reality and the reason Xiao is weaker than her, also how PD threatens the universe again' metaphysical concept of Akashic Record.

The MC being the vessel of this world makes sense though. It's meta, but accurate.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Is it really ridiculuos? Its the same legacy as written before episode 1, photoners created PD, somehow managed to suppress it, also created Arks, but still somehow all died.
    I guess it was initially written super vague for these exact situation, so you could then develop any details for upcoming episodes in whatever manner.

Rather it was quite needed, because both PD and photoners still have complexity of an amoeba with very few individuals in them that don't exist only as a ghost. Actually if you think about it theres absolutely none who isn't technically dead except for Arks.
    My comment was more a tongue-in-cheek way of calling back the Photoner meme. The fact they are responsible makes total sense, but oh god, the amount of shit they are responsible for is making for a reaaally long list now xD

Luther, Flo/Flau and Aurora are the only remaining Photoners currently on the Arks side who are still alive at the moment albeit as photon ghost. Shiva wanted to destroy all legacy of the Photoners because the shit they've done and now we're just cleaning up the mess they started.

Dont get me started on other unknown planetary wars photoners started against other multiple planetary races in every corner of the universe. They even forced Makians to deliberately kill themselves by making Gigantes because how relentless Photoners are. I'm starting to think Shiva and her gang arent the only adversary wanting to wipe out the Photoner legacy.

Would be nice if we get to fight a highly advanced robotic race that's not Lilipa Mechs
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Nov 10, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
    test