Page 58 of 122 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108 ... LastLast

i know who is the guy even his name LUTHER

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i know who is the guy even his name LUTHER
    "PLAYER ! By telling me this you... You destroyed my life ! You destroyed my little sister's life ! HOW DARE YOU !" *shoots player with energy ball just like in EP2*
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

... ah crist, I just thought that the reason because Luther (and obviously Gethimhard) aren't as Wineswinging Evil was because they have someone they care about in Omega and you just go and show me how this can backfire terribly

So, the king of the Verunian Empire has a boss icon.

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Gotta admit, Melphonsina is pretty hot. Her fight intro was really well made and its refreshing to see a Twin Dagger character that uses a battle stance that looks menacing (reminds me of Death from Darksiders 2) instead of whatever the hell Quna's TD battle stance is supposed to convey.

Without any translations to go off, Gettemhart does seem to retain his asshole nature from EP1 but unlike his Oracle counterpart, the people around him find this endearing.

Was hoping that Yuga Falz Hunar would turn out to be Elmir, the-totally-not-scheming-against-his-brother-dude, as a plot twist since Schlegger would have been too obvious but oh well.

Anyway, is it me or is this Episode seemingly more heavy on the violence than previous Episodes? Not that I'm complaining but scenes like Melphonsina stabbing Orc's eyes out, a redshirt dude being mauled to death by a wolf, and Gettemhart killing a wolf by snapping its jaws with his bare hands, etc. are quite a step up from watching teenage girls being stabbed with giant black swords.

Action scene was really cool, the field tho still not that great imo.
    A bit more details would be cool but seem like we will stuck with this wasteland for another 2 country
    let hope it not another different type of Devil castle one each for one country

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Gotta admit, Melphonsina is pretty hot. Her fight intro was really well made and its refreshing to see a Twin Dagger character that uses a battle stance that looks menacing (reminds me of Death from Darksiders 2) instead of whatever the hell Quna's TD battle stance is supposed to convey.

Without any translations to go off, Gettemhart does seem to retain his asshole nature from EP1 but unlike his Oracle counterpart, the people around him find this endearing.

Was hoping that Yuga Falz Hunar would turn out to be Elmir, the-totally-not-scheming-against-his-brother-dude, as a plot twist since Schlegger would have been too obvious but oh well.

Anyway, is it me or is this Episode seemingly more heavy on the violence than previous Episodes? Not that I'm complaining but scenes like Melphonsina stabbing Orc's eyes out, a redshirt dude being mauled to death by a wolf, and Gettemhart killing a wolf by snapping its jaws with his bare hands, etc. are quite a step up from watching teenage girls being stabbed with giant black swords.
    ART OF WAR
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post

And with the translations it takes even a darker turn for that scene. Gotta love that mentality "we came here knowing we were most likely going to die but we'll be DAMNED if we let these things near our loved ones."

Then at the encampment
    Little girl: "where is my dad that went to protect us?" "oh he went off to go protect another location." "you lie he is dead."

Ahhhhhh feel like I'm in a more tame version of Berserk's world . . . I love it.

Okay but can we talk about the facts:

1. Player is now canonically Hero.
    2. COAT TMG? COAT TALIS?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So, on top of the other Hokuto no Ken comparisons I noticed before, the Emperor is chosen based on whose the strongest in the nation.

Pretty obvious at this point that the Emperor's hard-on for endless fighting is implying him to be Omega Elder. Odd though since hard-ons for fighting was more of Gettemhart's schtick than Elder's.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Then at the encampment
    Little girl: "where is my dad that went to protect us?" "oh he went off to go protect another location." "you lie he is dead."
    Honestly, it was really predictable that the redshirt that died had family waiting for him.