Page 15 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Profound Darkness's true nature
    Don't we already know what PD is? It doesn't really feel like there's any mysteries left, other than how to stop it.

Huh, looking back at the 2D cutscenes of the Story trailer, it does feel super awkward and creepy that every character constantly looks at the screen even when their not talking directly to the Player and are talking with someone else on-screen.

Then again, I play a lot of Ace Attorney games so I'll probably get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Huh, looking back at the 2D cutscenes of the Story trailer, it does feel super awkward and creepy that every character constantly looks at the screen even when their not talking directly to the Player and are talking with someone else on-screen.

Can't wait to see scenes where a character says "YOU BASTARD" while looking at the screen even if it is talking to the big bad guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Don't we already know what PD is? It doesn't really feel like there's any mysteries left, other than how to stop it.
    Well the other possible theory in my head is that PD was just using that copy Xion as a vessel to even physicially manifest an avatar in the Oracle Universe which the characters even Xiao overlooked while PD's true self was just hiding in its own universe, well probably just me lol. PD just being a man-made perfect clone of Xion doesn't feel right to me lol.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Can't wait to see scenes where a character says "YOU BASTARD" while looking at the screen even if it is talking to the big bad guy.
    Oh good I wasn't the only one who thought that haha. For some reason I thought I was watching something straight out of FNAF or something. I'm sure i'll get used to it over time...
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Oh good I wasn't the only one who thought that haha. For some reason I thought I was watching something straight out of FNAF or something. I'm sure i'll get used to it over time...
    This wouldn't have been so creepy if it wasn't for the way the character models eyes always looked rather soulless. Matoi in particular has the most terrifying gaze.

Beyond the black-hole is Omega; a “dream” derived from the universe’s memories. Here, the ARKS are regarded as fabled saviors from another world.
    So, Omega-Luther is literally a meme?

Omnibus Quests are a riot. I don't know what's more hilarious - that people at Sega think your average PSO2 player is too dumb to understand the story without someone to explain it all, or that they are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey

Omnibus Quests are a riot. I don't know what's more hilarious - that people at Sega think your average PSO2 player is too dumb to understand the story without someone to explain it all, or that they are probably right.
    I mean.....it's just shorten way of explaining it all...also I think the premise is more so to get Alma (forgot her name) caught up...

To me this is just like how Episode 1 -3 did story via Matter Board...which up to a point was a bit tedious...so their solution to that was Ep4s Story Board....
    Since Ep4 story board is so linear I guess they figured "Hey lets make 1-3 Linear too!"

I don't see a huge issue with it especially considering if someone wanted to go through 1-3 now.

Pretty sure Alma's commentary isn't there to explain EP1-3 for us and is just for the sake of knowing what her opinion and comments are on certain events and individuals. I mean, how the hell could someone who has been supposedly dead before EP1's events actually explain to us, the Player who lived through those events, the plot of EP1-3?

Pretty sure Alma's commentary isn't there to explain EP1-3 for us and is just for the sake of knowing what her opinion and comments are on certain events and individuals. I mean, how the hell could someone who has been supposedly dead before EP1's events actually explain to us, the Player who lived through those events, the plot of EP1-3?
    oh no no that's what I meant.

Like this was there way to get Alma "caught up" with what happens since she was alive...which in turn.....gives the player the "caught up" version as well....oppose to just running through MB for it...