Page 71 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121 ... LastLast

It feels like that the way they're rushing it, at the rate they're going they'll be done covering the four countries by next January or February. I have a strong feeling that there will be a "mega" arc after that that's supposed to tie all of this together, which is why they're rushing it so bad and leaving plot holes to fill later.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Ah the good old not making sure a body is dead before turning around gimmick.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Last edited by Shinamori; Oct 11, 2017 at 12:22 PM.

Omega Hunar: Basically a recolored Falz Hunar. Apply same tactics as per norm. Might have noticed a new attack but I burst him down too fast for it to fully take effect.

Basically dissapointing but the remix of Hunar theme is orgasmic. So glad I expected one to happen like Luther's theme
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post
    Omega Hunar: Basically a recolored Falz Hunar. Apply same tactics as per norm. Might have noticed a new attack but I burst him down too fast for it to fully take effect.
    Also, he's bigger but that only makes him an easier target to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Also, he's bigger but that only makes him an easier target to hit.
    his attacks have a way wider AoE too.
    Which makes it easier to get those constant counters :^D
    Spoiler!

With all the translations, despite having the same amount of chapters, the Verunian arc's conclusion was better done than the Cuent arc because the victory felt less anti-climactic and the good guys suffered some losses... and yes, Dark Blast was awesome if a bit unnecessary since we were doing fine kicking Schlegger/Sina's ass without it.

Schlegger turned out to be not as strong as he brags himself to be but he was better than Lutz. While Lutz was just a parasite and a man-child, Schlegger actually felt like a character who deserved to be called an emperor. His voice as Omega Hunar was pretty badass.

I am disappointed that Omega Melphonsina's personality is a lot more passive than her manga counterpart (who was clearly the one wearing the pants in that relationship) and that she was made a damsel-in-distress at the end. Gettemhart kept overshadowing her by constantly chewing out the scenery with his yelling and loud laughter of which I've never liked back in EP1.

The tone of the Verunian arc is a lot more bleak when compared to the Cuent arc. A little humor could have helped.

Fairy Xierra was a nuisance, spending all of the chapter making obvious observations and never really contributing anything meaningful to the situation. I like her character but she was poorly implemented in this chapter. Her interactions with Omega Luther was a lot more entertaining than her with Omega Gettemhart.

Elmir is still alive and I'm guessing he's going to play a much bigger villain role.

After seeing an incarnation of Elder I get the feeling that all the other Dark Falz are going to make an appearance, and we are going to get access to their abilities in some form via the Dark blast feature.

Something that keeps bugging me is how Xiera is always unable to detect enemy readings when it's plot convenient.

Schlegger shouldn't have been able to just play dead and attack when everyone drops their guard if Xiera was doing her job. His vital readings should have showed up, or when he was preparing/charging up his mana to thrust forward.

But w/e.

On the side note, if they never release the other Falz for dark blast, I want at least alternate skin options like (Original, Ultimate, ESCA, etc...) so we don't all look alike.

Since we're done with Verunian's arc, would it be Epic's arc next? since its an oasis and the trailer of the red dragon is at the desert or something. Then another wild familiar character will appear I guess.