Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1219

And now characters on bridge draw conclusions that relations to Xion define who can see Alma, for instance. Also, Luther's memories broadcasted directly into you. As if just being close relative to Xion would allow such things.
    Like Sara, being Xiao's "sibling", doesn't see Alma, even though biologically (?) she is more of a relative to AR that us.

I was talking about Xion's prototype, photoner scientist that was the first to talk with AR. I was wondering why Xion wears labcoat with a funny badge on it, but Xion mentioned in ep2 that she took her form during the embodiment, and it probably included clothes and all. But we don't know anything else about that photoner, like neither name nor reason why Xion copied her and when.
    I mean, its probably not even important, but hey, Alma was.
    Last edited by Golgotha; May 28, 2018 at 04:33 PM.

In EP5, her Omega version name was Clarissa, so that's probably her name and what Xion took form. And then there was White Tin Clarissa
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    And now characters on bridge draw conclusions that relations to Xion define who can see Alma, for instance. Also, Luther's memories broadcasted directly into you. As if just being close relative to Xion would allow such things.
    Like Sara, being Xiao's "sibling", doesn't see Alma, even though biologically (?) she is more of a relative to AR that us.

I was talking about Xion's prototype, photoner scientist that was the first to talk with AR. I was wondering why Xion wears labcoat with a funny badge on it, but Xion mentioned in ep2 that she took her form during the embodiment, and it probably included clothes and all. But we don't know anything else about that photoner, like neither name nor reason why Xion copied her and when.
    I mean, its probably not even important, but hey, Alma was.
    No. Sara is /not/ Xiao's sibling. Instead, Sara linked to Xiao, but not Xion. And even if Xiao is Xion's son/younger brother, he is not Xion, he does not have her access to the Akashic Record nor her omniscience and absolute calculations, and especially not her ability to predict every Tom, Dick and Harry. In other words, Sara is totally unrelated to Xion.

The reason why PC and Matoi can see Alma is due to their connection to Xion, because remnants of Xion still lives inside them, and because Xiao was created by Xion. The only way for Sara to be biologically related to Xiao is for her to be /created/ by Xion, or /touched/ by Xion like what she did to PC and Matoi.

Let me reiterate, Sara IS NOT Xiao's sibling. Sara is Xiao's link, like what Matoi is to Xion, and later, PC to Xion. Sara have no connection whatsoever with Xion, so why would she be able to see Alma? Xiao is not Xion, and being connected to the "younger brother/son" of Xion is an entirely different thing from being created by Xiao (Xiera) or being connected to Xion.

The Photoner as you mentioned is very likely to be Clarissa in Omega. It was mentioned a lot of times that the Photoners who became Genesis weapons have said Genesis weapons named after them. In EP 1-3, Xion had mentioned that she chose to take on the identity of the first Photoner who discovered her, aka, Clarissa. Xion is a planet, she can take the image of whoever she wants, but she chose to take Clarissa's appearance and name the genesis weapon Clarissa in honour of her, it is highly likely that Clarissa was Xion's closest person before she met Matoi and PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrius Véurr View Post
    In EP 1-3, Xion had mentioned that she chose to take on the identity of the first Photoner who discovered her, aka, Clarissa. Xion is a planet, she can take the image of whoever she wants, but she chose to take Clarissa's appearance and name the genesis weapon Clarissa in honour of her, it is highly likely that Clarissa was Xion's closest person before she met Matoi and PC.
    Kinda building off this, based on the conversation they were having before the disappearances, they said White Tin Clarissa was different from the other Genesis Weapons and they were definitely sure that it was Xion's voice they heard from it, I was thinking that maybe Clarissa wasn't actually turned into a Genesis Weapon, rather Xion created a unique weapon that housed a fragment of herself and merely named it in honor of Clarissa, who maybe had already died.

well if other genesis weapon still have their consciousness it would be hilarious like Aurora did in this episode lol

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    well if other genesis weapon still have their consciousness it would be hilarious like Aurora did in this episode lol
    Imagine a scene about Maria and Labrys complaining about Maria always breaking her up because of her strength lmao

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post

We saw in ES that that shoot enough photons at something it will eventually gain consciousness and a normal body lol. It is not out of the Question.

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Omega Margareta has grown on me. I like that the characters don't hold back their honest observations about her stupidity and rightfully call her out on it through the "straight-man" routine but what makes Margareta great is that she's aware of (some) of her faults and actively tries to make up for it during the climax. I also like that not even her subjects respect her, teasing her in a friendly way as though she's less of a queen and more of the endearing neighbourhood troublemaker kid yet she enjoys this kind of exchange and genuinely cares for them.

in my opinion this chapter has been the funniest so far , i like how dramatic margareta is .

about the aparition of DF aprentice , i just think Emil Brougth the counter part of margareta from arksverse , once again i wonder who really is Emil, how he knew about the ex aprentices and also how he knew margareta had a conection with aprentice .

im starting to think Emil might be a dark falz , but the one behind of the parasites , a dark falz who just stay hidden since the beggining maybe he is the first dark falz in arkverse .

also im sure emil will detonate double soon
    Last edited by silo1991; Jun 7, 2018 at 11:49 AM.