Page 115 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1219

You can always play buster quest to bring back those memories.

Ep4 was garbage beyond belief. I hated the maincast of Ep4 (save Enga, Xiera and Aratron)
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Ep4 was garbage beyond belief. Fight us.
    If I fought people for having wrong opinions on the internet, I'd do nothing else all day.

I didn't dislike EP4 that much here. It mostly suffered from pacing issues and from pretty much being so out there it was pretty hard to get on board. ironically, after rewatching some scenes, I found them much better than I initially thought because I wasn't seeing them through the "disappointment this wasn't an actual continuation from EP3 events" lens

EP5 was a wild ride. It honestly contained some of the best and worst things. It had some very boring arcs like Verun and Lutz ones, but also very good ones (Epic one comes to mind, great comic relief, and Margareta is hands down my favourite character now). Es Ars was okay I guess , and the final chapter exceeded my expectations

Those are only my opinions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I didn't dislike EP4 that much here. It mostly suffered from pacing issues and from pretty much being so out there it was pretty hard to get on board. ironically, after rewatching some scenes, I found them much better than I initially thought because I wasn't seeing them through the "disappointment this wasn't an actual continuation from EP3 events" lens

EP5 was a wild ride. It honestly contained some of the best and worst things. It had some very boring arcs like Verun and Lutz ones, but also very good ones (Epic one comes to mind, great comic relief, and Margareta is hands down my favourite character now). Es Ars was okay I guess , and the final chapter exceeded my expectations

Those are only my opinions though.
    My gripe with EP4 was that not because it had anything to do with EP3, like you said it was the pacing and plus for me the characters and setting is what ruined it. The concept is there but those things kinda ruined it. Deus Ex Zephyros feels really disconnected to the story because he just came out of nowhere for the sake of being the final boss. I never really understand what his supposed nature to begin, a God or just a Phantom.

EP5 I can honestly say the early chapters was a let down and it only started to pick up on Luther's chapter. Character wise the only character I didnt like was Alisa because she was just...there for nostalgia's sake and her voice sucks. Remove her and the Dragon and nothing really changes storywise lol.
    test

Shiva is just another "BOW DOWN TO YER GAWD, YOU MONGRELS." type, we just have to kill her and voila, ARKS IS JUSTICE ABOVE IT ALL.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Wait. Time out. Aren't we persona?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Wait. Time out. Aren't we persona?
    From what I can get. Our alternate timeline version of PC WAS the original Dark Falz Persona. At some point however, a new DF Persona was born inside PD/Omega. This new Persona is Elmir.
    We'll have to wait for a translation for more detailed info though.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    If I fought people for having wrong opinions on the internet, I'd do nothing else all day.
    To be honest, an opinion cannot be wrong except for stuff that are either defined or proved with objective facts. For example the opinion "1+1=5" is wrong (there is a hard definition that 1+1=2), the opinion that "Earth is flat and the center of the universe on top a tortoise" is wrong (hard facts exist to counter this), but the opinion that "blue color is better than red" can be neither wrong nor right (it is simply a preference matter). The same applies for EP4. As another forumer stated, it's us the gaijin that hate EP4 mostly, and I agree with that sentiment, because from my point of view it was (i) purely fan service, (ii) introduced Xiera which acts like a 10yo as the replacement of Melitta/Brigitta/etc. which all had some professionalism and acted as proper remote assistants, (iii) further reduced exploration elements in favor of quick "get in get out" gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon
    Deus Ex Zephyros feels really disconnected to the story because he just came out of nowhere for the sake of being the final boss. I never really understand what his supposed nature to begin, a God or just a Phantom.
    It's a powerful Phantom with god complex who simply uses the "Deus" name.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It's a powerful Phantom with god complex who simply uses the "Deus" name.
    To be precise, Deus is what Ardem Sacred (also known as Adam) identifies as a god. Ether is Photons keyed towards imagination and communication, Deus is essentially Ardem's image of the Earth God. It is a Phantom certainly, one created in the image of the 'God' that Ardem believes wholeheartedly in and wish to gain salvation from.

Spoiler!