Page 16 of 122 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116 ... LastLast

But what IS EP5 Alma even? Is she even alive?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    But what IS EP5 Alma even? Is she even alive?
    I mean....she's right in front of us.....like some sort of Ghost......I guess so she alive in some sense.....atleast
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I guess using oneself as a catalyst to seal something doesn't mean you're completely dead. I mean look at Aurora lol, she's the first Apprentice since probably centuries has passed and comes back as a ghost lol.
    test

You two have good points.

On an unrelated topic however;

It would be interesting to see an Omega!Lisa. It would be fitting if she were on Ephimera's side.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It would be interesting to see an Omega!Lisa. It would be fitting if she were on Ephimera's side.
    What if ARKS!Lisa joins her to shoot player chara as well
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

Doesn't look like EP4 is included in the Omnibus Quests.

I'm still wondering what JP's think of EP4 lol
    test

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Doesn't look like EP4 is included in the Omnibus Quests.
    I think it's cause it's too new. We just finished EP4, after all (and it's not like it's terribly hard to understand anyway).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Exclamation

Kinda wish the story for pso2 was eye catching, i started a few days ago, im lvl 26 bounce/hunter, with lvl 120 mag, and the only story ive got is that pso2 exist as a game in the earth in the game, when its an actual universe, seperate to earths.
    Other than that, the game doesnt really make any effort to keep the story in your thought, like it completely doesnt exist. You have to check the story board to figure out what the hell is going on. Cause some cutscenes u dont even see unless u check.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedShardy View Post
    Kinda wish the story for pso2 was eye catching, i started a few days ago, im lvl 26 bounce/hunter, with lvl 120 mag, and the only story ive got is that pso2 exist as a game in the earth in the game, when its an actual universe, seperate to earths.
    Other than that, the game doesnt really make any effort to keep the story in your thought, like it completely doesnt exist. You have to check the story board to figure out what the hell is going on. Cause some cutscenes u dont even see unless u check.
    The story you're playing is more the exception than the rule. The story in earlier versions of the game is very different, and quite a bit more interesting. Give it a looksee when you have the time (in Character Select, select EP1~3 Mode after choosing your character).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]