Page 89 of 122 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299 ... LastLast

God, I can't wait until we finally get Smurf Falz outfits.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Well we have Al's Falz costume for Smurf Falz for now lol
    test

So how about that Omega Angel fight?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    was nice and improved , i really got scared with the ice blades , the only question i have is why he is vulnerable to dark damage ? why he hasnt the same weakness of his original version just like happen with omega hunar . im not angry , just i dont see why O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I finally got around to it. Nice to see him add what appear to be his own versions of Zandeon and Brantsion. All his new moves in general were cool. I'm honestly looking forward to the new dark blast too. I dunno why they make us wait after getting it in the story.

Last edited by Sirius-91; Mar 31, 2018 at 04:43 PM.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

tbh my first thought when I saw the elder dark blast was that we had some leftover Ether Contamination from earth that helped stabilize things; so that our Dark Blast is moreso us just letting off some darker steam instead of escalating our darker power level.

at least, with the default dark blast color schemes and gettemheart/luther taking on the shade of blue that Al had with his "dark falz" outfit. not to mention, the gold trim on the Elder blast reminded me more of the gold trim on Mother or Deus than the Sulfur deposits on Elder and Ultimate Fish Darkers

but they didn't really mention that in the "worrying matoi" cutscene; or even foreshadow it in any way, so maybe they are just going to look past that like they seemingly sometimes do

.... Smurf Faiz?..
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quick question regarding the release of EP 5.
    I haven't played for a while and when i logged in i got a msg mentioning Ep 1 to 3 that i couldn't read, can't read japanese yet :P, after which i was forced to play EP 5 prologue.
    Now i can't seem to access ep 1 to 3 anymore . . . does this mean matter boards are gone or is there a way to complete the story since i wasn't 100% done with the first 3 chapters yet sadly . . .
    Thx for the info if you know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    Quick question regarding the release of EP 5.
    I haven't played for a while and when i logged in i got a msg mentioning Ep 1 to 3 that i couldn't read, can't read japanese yet :P, after which i was forced to play EP 5 prologue.
    Now i can't seem to access ep 1 to 3 anymore . . . does this mean matter boards are gone or is there a way to complete the story since i wasn't 100% done with the first 3 chapters yet sadly . . .
    Thx for the info if you know anything.
    Traditional Ep. 1-3 were removed a couple of weeks ago, but Ep.5 has streamlined Omnibus versions of them. If you want to see all the cutscenes (some of which were removed from the Omnibus for the sake of the streamlining) you can still view all of them from the Event Chronicle in your room.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 2, 2018 at 12:14 PM.