Page 108 of 122 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1219

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Just a little speculation on my part but I wondered if the TGS True Dark Falz Teaser indicates that Elga is gonna escape from Omega. There is this all glass shattering effect used which is often used with breaking through abstract barriers (like the world barriers).
    Now why is that significant? Up to this point the Omega Operation is still top secret and outside of the people on the Bridge no one knows about it. So if a Profound Darkness-like figure suddenly appeared out of nowhere ARKS would probably justifiably start asking questions maybe even start villinizing conspiracy theories which might or might not lead to the "Villain" Class.
    Either that or it has something to do with Alma since the October 10th update also includes a OST track that very obviously Alma themed but sounds like a quest-type track than the regular Alma Theme.
    You encounter a Dark Cocoon that it breaks out of. You also encounter Wolf and Atossa from Episode 0.
    There's also something related to Harriet or Alma (can't tell who they're referring to in the story) awakening as the Goddess Shiva, apparently the first sacrifice.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

is Villain class even real or just sarcasm?
    test

magic user class like alma is more possible in the end of ep5 alma may has to go back to omega so we need someone who can use magic to do her job when she isn't around yes i mean Matoi
    Last edited by oratank; Oct 12, 2018 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Real as Shiva.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    There's a class in the files called villain, but the name might be placeholder and/or just the names of the data files. I wouldn't be surprised regardless of whether or not they actually use that name though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There's a class in the files called villain, but the name might be placeholder and/or just the names of the data files. I wouldn't be surprised regardless of whether or not they actually use that name though.
    If there's a Hero, then there must be a Villain, right?

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Real as Shiva.

Spoiler!
    I think that might be harriet awakening into the goddess shiva

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmm I really hope the Climax goes beyond just the Omega plot. I want this plot to have an impact on the Phantasy-verse too

Oh and just so you know.

Spoiler!

How long has the Villain class been in the files for? Do NPC enemies like Persona and Phaleg have a class assigned to them?