Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1219

ok , from what i know about the history , persona reincarnated on emil just in the moment PD merge with the akashic record . good move for make persona a villain again

the final fight was a hell of a challenge , at least as a hero , because i didn't had the iron will back up from hunter class , really fun and dynamic , i like it .

as for the new enemies where the hell did they came from , are we gonna fight a new threat like the beast planet from shadow raiders in the future ?

they looks so technological so thats why im guessing the new family of enemies will be something like that

and conclusion for the EP it self was 70/100 . nice story (except for dragon arc , that one was a filler ) the hero class was just fine for me , but the dark blast are awesome , i havent tried apprentice and double yet but im sure these will have unique approaches .

the setting was acceptable because the background(argument) was creative at some point .

the flaws was definily the gameplay updates , they took almost 4 months of hiatus, hell thats a lot ; the buster quest which was the main star of the season , sega didnt believe in this anymore so they kill it , it had a potential for a lot of random promos ( i still hoping for my attack of darker clones promo)

and just for finish i pray for PSO2 for not fall again in another sloth season just like how EP4 did ( i will be anti EP4 until the end of times if necessary >:c )

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Oceanic PSO2 (on YouTube) has started translating stuff, here is the channel link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRl...hOEFmhtZLo7zrA
    The problem i have with his video is how is character looks, the same problem with Kazanboshi's. Not really a real problem but feels really weird for me to watch. But then again just my complaint no offense.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    ok , from what i know about the history , persona reincarnated on emil just in the moment PD merge with the akashic record . good move for make persona a villain again

the final fight was a hell of a challenge , at least as a hero , because i didn't had the iron will back up from hunter class , really fun and dynamic , i like it .

as for the new enemies where the hell did they came from , are we gonna fight a new threat like the beast planet from shadow raiders in the future ?

they looks so technological so thats why im guessing the new family of enemies will be something like that

and conclusion for the EP it self was 70/100 . nice story (except for dragon arc , that one was a filler ) the hero class was just fine for me , but the dark blast are awesome , i havent tried apprentice and double yet but im sure these will have unique approaches .

the setting was acceptable because the background(argument) was creative at some point .

the flaws was definily the gameplay updates , they took almost 4 months of hiatus, hell thats a lot ; the buster quest which was the main star of the season , sega didnt believe in this anymore so they kill it , it had a potential for a lot of random promos ( i still hoping for my attack of darker clones promo)

and just for finish i pray for PSO2 for not fall again in another sloth season just like how EP4 did ( i will be anti EP4 until the end of times if necessary >:c )
    Persona did not 'reincarnate' as you think he/she did, Persona was still alive, as PD's host, PD is the one who 'gave birth' to Elmir by using Persona's photons.

Shiva is likely to be one of the Seven Gods and Thirteen Goddesses that Aurora had mentioned in EP 3-EX, the photoners who gave their lives to seal away the Profound Darkness. Shiva was 'resurrected', and with her, her attendants (very likely photoners as well). In her introduction, she mentioned, I am one who had sacrificed for the world, now, the world should sacrifice for me . EP 5-6 is the last of EP 5 main story, not sure if there will be an epilogue or EX for that. The gameplay updates was due to the balance patches, if not for the balance patches, the hiatus would not have happened.

Ep 4 is fine, to be honest. Like, the story wasn't what SEGA have planned, but due to the VAs having to leave (Bethor) or placed on medical leave (Hitsugi), what they originally planned for the episode was pretty much scrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrius Véurr View Post
    Ep 4 is fine, to be honest. Like, the story wasn't what SEGA have planned, but due to the VAs having to leave (Bethor) or placed on medical leave (Hitsugi), what they originally planned for the episode was pretty much scrapped.
    Well I guess the rush is quite inevitable.
    test

Lyrisa: We already do, it's called Just Guard Heal.

I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with the work that went into those final chapters. The designs are cool, the maps and fights are original, the ending bits are promising, a lot of stuff was explained (some stuffs are still a bit strange but well...), the music is good, all in all it was very enjoyable.

Not gonna lie, I sorely miss an exploration field with Margareta's desert scenery.
    Also, Zeno and Echo wedding shenanigans WHEN?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

You know, I hope that Sega will stop digging out dead characters, or giving powers to side characters that became fan favorites, to progress the story. I mean, learning more about Photoners and Falz hosts personalities and PD's nature is nice and all, but please move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    You know, I hope that Sega will stop digging out dead characters, or giving powers to side characters that became fan favorites, to progress the story. I mean, learning more about Photoners and Falz hosts personalities and PD's nature is nice and all, but please move forward.
    Didn't they try that with Episode 4 and a lot of people completely hate it though? People in the PSO2 community really do not seem to agree on what they want or anything so I am not surprised the story is still focusing on that where the issues have been minimal. ( fan favorites and the like )
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Didn't they try that with Episode 4 and a lot of people completely hate it though? People in the PSO2 community really do not seem to agree on what they want or anything so I am not surprised the story is still focusing on that where the issues have been minimal. ( fan favorites and the like )
    People weren't mad they introduced all new characters and plots. People were mad the story was subpar and the new characters couldn't carry it.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    People weren't mad they introduced all new characters and plots. People were mad the story was subpar and the new characters couldn't carry it.
    I was more so referring to the idea of SEGA doing something new versus continuing the existing story. It wasn't really meaning that Sega wasn't at fault either but rather an added issue and probably why they aren't trying it again. It's just an idea more than anything.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

It just dawned on me
    The floating throne and the amplifier Shiva used was fitting for a stage live.

It all comes together, Ep6 will have a dancing theme, with a brand new disco planet.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Oct 29, 2018 at 03:54 AM.