Page 14 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I'm still convinced that Stratos is their world version of Huey so i'll buy it lol
    Except that Stratos (based on trailers) is shown to be already part of Oracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    but what are the odds that Harriet is also an AU counterpart?
    I'm gonna guess that she's the AU Matoi.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Except that Stratos (based on trailers) is shown to be already part of Oracle.
    Figured she just popped into the Arks Ship....somehow....hello Phaleg did it lol but if she' not the AU version thats fine but her design even down to her color scheme is very similiar
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    hello Phaleg did it lol but if she' not the AU version thats fine but her design even down to her color scheme is very similiar
    That's because Phaleg was already near the good guys group after Ardem and Herbert ran off with Mother's energy. There was a severe lack of explanation but it can be easily inferred that they simply teleported her with them since she was so close by and because they hoped she would give some info on Ardem.

Anduril theorized that the founder of the Hero class is Huey himself (similar to how the founder of the Braver class is Regius) so it could be that the color of Stratos's costume is simply just the result of Huey choosing those colors based on his own personal taste. That, or because she's Huey's sister like many of us currently believe until proven otherwise.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I dont think Alma is an alternate universe character. She introduces herself in her own dialog as "the original Claris Claes" and if you look closely at her animal ears they are actually mechanical and possibly an accessory.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    I dont think Alma is an alternate universe character. She introduces herself in her own dialog as "the original Claris Claes" and if you look closely at her animal ears they are actually mechanical and possibly an accessory.
    You know, I realize that I shouldn't be surprised that Alma has fake cat ears. All 3 Claris Claes's seem to love cat ear accessories.

You know, I realize that I shouldn't be surprised that Alma has fake cat ears. All 3 Claris Claes's seem to love cat ear accessories.
    maybe it's a symbol for myau or related to musk cats? just guessing.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jul 2, 2017 at 08:23 AM.

That's because Phaleg was already near the good guys group after Ardem and Herbert ran off with Mother's energy. There was a severe lack of explanation but it can be easily inferred that they simply teleported her with them since she was so close by and because they hoped she would give some info on Ardem.

Anduril theorized that the founder of the Hero class is Huey himself (similar to how the founder of the Braver class is Regius) so it could be that the color of Stratos's costume is simply just the result of Huey choosing those colors based on his own personal taste. That, or because she's Huey's sister like many of us currently believe until proven otherwise.
    That also works. I'll buy it :P
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

New video about the Story:

Spoiler!

So, the 2D cutscenes aren't completely 2D and are fully voiced. Character models are still rendered in 3D just as they were but they all move in a "visual novel" style of animation and its all in 1st person perspective from the Player. My guess is that this will completely replace all the standard side cutscenes or super exposition-y ones where you're just standing there listening to other NPCs talking to you while nothing significant happens.

Sexy Xiao will occupy Xierra's seat while Xierra herself is just standing next to him. Gotta be honest, I kinda feel sorry for Xierra. I get that Xiao's her boss but that rather cocky seating position that Sexy Xiao's in isn't really helping.

Unlike how EP4's Story Board had a more stylish UI, EP5 and the Omnibus Quests will arrange its cutscenes and story missions in the same list style as with regular quests. On one hand, the Story Board did look pretty neat. On the other hand, the list arrangement style does look more efficient to navigate around.

Omnibus Quest gives some nice rewards like Star Gems for playing through them. The Omnibus Quests seem to function as a sort of quick recap of past events for Alma to get up to speed. At the end of each scene, Alma will give her own commentary which is pretty interesting. Can't wait to hear what she has to say for any scene with Regius and Maria in it.

Harriet (the princess looking girl) is the one who spawns the towers that you have to defend in the Buster Quests. It may be too early to say this but Harriet does kinda remind me Alis, the original Phantasy Star's main protagonist.

Ah, the Harriet girl looks as boring as Shitsugi too! We need a Kefka-tier character in this game!

Ah well, EP5's only saving grace is gonna be the Memelord Loser anyway.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I guess Episode 5 reveals Xion's origin and Profound Darkness's true nature or something, it seemed like that to me from watching the trailer. Hopefully the story goes deeper into the lore of the Great Light and the Profound Darkness people have been waiting for years lol
    test