Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Photon Ether Mana

Castles. Castles everywhere.
    Well I meant there was no in-story justification for why there are still cuent castles, let alone why we're destroying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Well I meant there was no in-story justification for why there are still cuent castles, let alone why we're destroying them.
    They did say they were along the border and EACH nation did that sooooo. As for the why we are destroying I'm pretty sure they did say the castles attack all but who summoned it so that might be a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    They did say they were along the border and EACH nation did that sooooo.
    Yeah, but they each have their own kind. The next buster quest is going to be Verunian castles.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    As for the why we are destroying I'm pretty sure they did say the castles attack all but who summoned it so that might be a good reason.
    Yeah, but... surely now that Cuent is back under a rightful ruler they can just... yaknow... un-summon them? At least the ones that aren't on border patrol. Then again, I don't think it was ever established if that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yeah, but they each have their own kind. The next buster quest is going to be Verunian castles.

Yeah, but... surely now that Cuent is back under a rightful ruler they can just... yaknow... un-summon them? At least the ones that aren't on border patrol. Then again, I don't think it was ever established if that was possible.
    It was mentioned that a Demon Castle consumes all of the Ephimera(l) in the vicinity of it's location, rendering the Ephimera(l) incapable of growing in said area. I'm assuming that unless Demon Castles are defeated, they just constantly keep feeding off of whatever Ephimera(l) is going to grow.

Demon Castles are scattered all over the kingdom. A lot of castles also weren't on the route to Lutz's hideout. :V
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It was mentioned that a Demon Castle consumes all of the Ephimera(l) in the vicinity of it's location, rendering the Ephimera(l) incapable of growing in said area. I'm assuming that unless Demon Castles are defeated, they just constantly keep feeding off of whatever Ephimera(l) is going to grow.

Demon Castles are scattered all over the kingdom. A lot of castles also weren't on the route to Lutz's hideout. :V
    It was furthermore mentioned that demon castles continue to exist after their summoner is dead.

But realistically, by now, all of the demon castles summoned by Lutz and his gang across Cuent are probably all dead after non-stop pummeling by ARKS looking for new drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    It was furthermore mentioned that demon castles continue to exist after their summoner is dead.

But realistically, by now, all of the demon castles summoned by Lutz and his gang across Cuent are probably all dead after non-stop pummeling by ARKS looking for new drops.
    Maybe it's a conspiracy. ARKS is secretly using Ephemera to summon more Demon Castles so they can beat them up.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Looking at that PSO2es update that Altiea posted, I guess we got our answer as to why Quna had such little presence in EP4 and presumably even EP5. Also, the es artwork for Quna is gorgeous.
    Last edited by loafhero; Aug 12, 2017 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Looking at that PSO2es update that Altiea posted, I guess we got our answer as to why Quna had such little presence in EP4 and presumably even EP5. Also, the es artwork for Quna is gorgeous.
    Character designs aside, Nidy is a pretty good artist.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post

I'm gonna assume that even after EP5's events are sorted out, the justification their going to give is that the Devil Castles have developed independence and can just summon themselves on their own similar to how Deus and Mother keep coming back despite no longer having a host and ARKS have to regularly jump into Omega to clean up because no one on Omega can sustain the Buster Towers or actually beat the Devil Castles.

Personally, I think ARKS has more of a reason to help Omega than Earth considering how PD is heavily involved in Omega and leaving Omega alone will actually screw over Oracle in the long run.

I thought the creation of the Magic castles was commonly known technique? So that it wouldn't be too out the question that we would see more
    Last edited by starwind75043; Aug 13, 2017 at 07:04 PM.