Page 75 of 122 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885 ... LastLast

That makes sense and quite poetic too. PD wrecked havoc in the universe in its absence by sending out its Dark Falzes to do so in its place so we're gonna take its Dark Falzes and throw them right back at it. Its a plan that could only work with Persona and Xion messing with PD from within.

Its also made possible thanks to Dark Falzes crippling weakness; their hosts. Dark Falzes can only manifest with a host and can potentially be altered radically by their host's personalities and attachments. It helps that the Akashic Record seems to be assisting by reforming the hosts in a way.

Its nice that (so far) this method doesn't feel very scummy since the reformed Gettemhart willingly gave it to Player which wouldn't be possible if the Player wasn't strong enough and if the events of EP1 and EP3 never happened. We're actually being rewarded for all the shit the Dark Falzes put us through.

All Dark Blast really means is that Omega's Luther is fucking dead for sure now, and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post
    It suddenly occured to that Dark Blast has a bigger story relevance than just simply [Elder] passing us his power. What if it was an attempt by [Persona] to even out the odds for a fight against fully powered [Profound Darkness].

Think about it, PD is a mass of the 4 (5 if we count [Double] as 2) main Falz and Gettemhart in the latest story event was quoted as "bringing [Elder] to this side". Of course, PD won't just let us have it without a fight. *hint hint* Emporer of Verun (we already passed falz levels long ago storywise tho). Why else would PD drag us to Omega when it can just have left us alone and fed quietly in the Akashic Records until it got stronger than we could handle. I am fairly certain Xion calculated out this countermeasure and [Persona] took over PD body as it was going back to Omega to drag us along with him. So prepare for a fully powered PD fight! *hype hype*
    I feel like it will be split between 2 and 2.

We get Elder and Luther, while PD gets Double and Apprentice. Double was a devout PD follower and Apprentice doesn't have a hunar form last I recall. And unlike Luther and Gettemhart, we don't personally know Double or Apprentice's host body. Unless we turn into a smaller version of her moth form from the anime.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mother came back in Omega since aether was the reason Omega embodied itself into physical form (and she won the popularity contest). In that situation, we would have a Xion clone + 2 Falz vs Xion clone + 2 Falz. The fact that the whole aether concept is still around makes me think we're not done with it.

Apprentice has hunar form in original timeline from manga

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    And unlike Luther and Gettemhart, we don't personally know Double or Apprentice's host body.
    Going by this picture, the [Apprentice] we could get a Dark Blast from might be Aurora (though, I'm not sure if she really counts as dead or not as per what we know of who is appearing in Omega). And yeah, this could be a chance for them to introduce [Apprentice]'s Falz Aprejina form from the Ep.0 manga since they did do the same for Shiina.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 30, 2017 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Going by this picture, the [Apprentice] we could get a Dark Blast from might be Aurora (though, I'm not sure if you really counts as dead or not as per what we know of who is appearing in Omega). And yeah, this could be a chance for them to introduce the [Apprentice]'s Falz Aprejina form from the Ep.0 manga since they did do the same for Shiina.
    woah, I never did realize it the the country's logo looks like the Dark Falz we know

|I definitely believe were getting other DB the UI even looks like its set up for us to be able to select what form we wish to take also.

You know, I actually hope that Double does stay as an enemy. I'd be happy to get a proper chance to kick their asses without letting those little bastards get the last laugh.

While Aurora appearing or not in Omega's Epic kingdom remains to be seen, its worth noting that Omega Luther pointed out rumors of the Kingdom using Ephemera to create a medicine that manipulates people's hearts. From what Aurora told about herself during the Photoner era, she thrived on making people love her. Then again, they could just do a Schlegger and have a completely different villain inherent that trait.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    You know, I actually hope that Double does stay as an enemy. I'd be happy to get a proper chance to kick their asses without letting those little bastards get the last laugh.

While Aurora appearing or not in Omega's Epic kingdom remains to be seen, its worth noting that Omega Luther pointed out rumors of the Kingdom using Ephemera to create a medicine that manipulates people's hearts. From what Aurora told about herself during the Photoner era, she thrived on making people love her. Then again, they could just do a Schlegger and have a completely different villain inherent that trait.
    Aurora isn't dead, so they'll definitely pull a Schlegger and stick someone else there.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Aurora isn't dead, so they'll definitely pull a Schlegger and stick someone else there.
    Maybe Oldprentice?
    Spoiler!