Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Hey, so who are Florence McNair and Runblebee and where does SEGA keep finding these random Japanese-English artists?
    I mean, I didn't even know who Runblebee was until all of the talk about Neon days and Neon nights.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Runblebee did a few songs for Sonic games in the past, most notably Sonic Riders and Sonic & The Secret Rings, which both have amazing OSTs.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    seem like ba&in get account wide too

https://twitter.com/auw1975/status/885344884080521218
    Just realized if this was around say 1 or 2 years ago when Ragol Memories popped up I could've saved a couple Memories and that would've been enough to get one costume, been stuck at 4 Memories for the longest.

I gave all 4 of my characters Greenill Section Id stickers. So annoying SEGA doubt you will reimburse us for those kinds of expenditures.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    seem like ba&in get account wide too

https://twitter.com/auw1975/status/885344884080521218
    I'm happy and sad at the same time, I have Matoi hair, [Ba], [In] only on my main and I won't have the red/blue [Ba] [In] from alt 5-6 on main/alt 2-4. Can we get a revival scratch with 1,5 years worth layered stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Can we get a revival scratch with 1,5 years worth layered stuff?
    I've always wanted old clothes and old AC stuff in general to be put in the npc store, I don't care if we would have to pay in SG for them; anything is better than introducing them for 2 weeks and then completely forgetting about them unless it's gets selected for revival for another measly 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I've always wanted old clothes and old AC stuff in general to be put in the npc store, I don't care if we would have to pay in SG for them; anything is better than introducing them for 2 weeks and then completely forgetting about them unless it's gets selected for revival for another measly 2 weeks.
    That's never going to happen because SG can be generated in-game for free one way or the other. Maybe if AC recycle isn't a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post

Also did they mention if the Quna Voice coming in the CD is new or just the same as her other promo code voice? I plan to get the CD if it comes up on CDjapan so I just need to know if I need to sell this spare Quna Female Voice ticket from the CD really quick or if they made a new voice for her.
    It's stated on Bumped as being the same voice ticket as the current existing in-game.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    It's stated on Bumped as being the same voice ticket as the current existing in-game.
    Damn, her voice is 80m atm on Ship 9 and I'm not sure I'll be able to sell it off before that CD comes out. :v

In the end this PSO2 station summarizes me only one thing...

Pole dance LA.