View Poll Results: Would you buy/want Phantasy Star Resin Statues?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

13 68.42%
  • No

6 31.58%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO Collectibles

Hi guys!

Question! The Company First4Figures has the Sega licence and wants to know if anyone would buy Phantasy Star Online Resin Statues!
    I wanted to start a poll to see the interest in the forums.

They will have an official poll starting on Thursday June 15th in there official collectors club (link below) so if you want statues of dark falz, Humar etc. please join the group and vote next Thursday!
    If they get 350 yes votes in their poll they will go talk with Sega! There is a lack of phantasy star collectibles and i'm sure there are other people like me who would love this! i just added a poll here too as i would think some people might not want to join the group to vote for whatever personal reason, Thanks in advance!

****Official Poll Link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/firs...4710028823391/

Here is a link to the club- https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4figures/
    Here is a link to there site if you want to check out how the quality of their statues are - http://www.first4figures.com/
    Last edited by Marth666; Jun 15, 2017 at 03:55 PM.

OP's post feels like advertising, but...
    It really depends on whether or not they'll be scale figures, and how good their paint and sculpt quality is. Though, whenever I hear "resin", I automatically think "garage kit", in which case, not interested.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

So broad as a topic title as "Collectibles".
    Shirts and such I might.

Statues and toys, no. They just take up space and do nothing for me.

They would probably be 1/6 scale for like characters and maybe 1/4 for bosses I'm guessing ? And the quality of the sculpt and paint have been great from what I've got from them so far! But yeah just trying to get people who would want this to vote so it happens since there doesn't seem to be to many people in the club who like the series

Which Phantasy Star?

Statue of Magatsu may or may not be hilarious. May consider if it's a properly done Mother.

Edit: Volk HAVE released resin kits for PSO2 before. 1/8, but it happened. FOnewearl, HUnewearl. Even as a garage kit, they were expensive.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 11, 2017 at 12:49 AM.

distorted stays the mind preset's Avatar

I would get a whole set of class figures if they were to do them in PVC (...and most major NPC and bosses). Polystone are just too expensive for smooth/low-detail characters like in PSO. There's no reason the following should have been polystone, for example: Kirby, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, etc; They just don't benefit from it at all.
    Last edited by preset; Jun 14, 2017 at 10:24 PM. Reason: wording

If they make a perfect looking 1/2 or 1/4 figure that looks like my main, then I maybe pay that 400-500$ for it, but otherwise forget it.

You signed up in March 2004...
    Why are you only just now posting? :O
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Alenoir that's awesome i never found those before but i suck at painting so id rather have them finished instead of garage kits :P

preset, yeah pvc would be better they did the pvc breath of the wild link but unless they sell a lot it's not profitable otherwise they would

Tymek, i'm just a lurker i played with friends so i never really hoped into forums to talk :P

Oh man, I would pay 150 dollars for a RAmar figma action figure