Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Never said otherwise. Ofc I meant where the wb was applied. And no it doesn´t scale with WHA. It´s the same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Never said otherwise. Ofc I meant where the wb was applied. And no it doesn´t scale with WHA. It´s the same as before.
    Wait, you thought WB scaled withSHA? No one ever said that. All that happens is you can trigger WHA on a WB spot even if the total multiplier is still less than enough to proc WHA.

Next Class

A new class will be released after Episode 5 that’s also going to be an advanced class. This advanced class might release for Episode 6?
    Existing Classes

They plan to add skills and change some of the behavior of existing classes.
    They’re going to buff techer! However, they haven’t decided what they plan to do.
    Class Exchange Ticket

They’re planning a scratch exchange ticket for SG Scratch.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Next Class

A new class will be released after Episode 5 that’s also going to be an advanced class. This advanced class might release for Episode 6?
    Existing Classes

They’re going to buff techer! However, they haven’t decided what they plan to do.
    Class Exchange Ticket

Hang on. Class Exchange Ticket?
    Like change Class Excubes to another or something? Because I would truly want that.

Damn they're really planning ahead of times, Tho I hope it's in a good way.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Damn they're really planning ahead of times, Tho I hope it's in a good way.
    They're making some of us hype in advance

Next Class

Existing Classes

Class Exchange Ticket

What they said in the Ark Live is there is no new class to be released during Ep.5, Hero is the only one.

And some other thing about weapon type and how it's not likely to not have new one?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

the strangest thing about ep 5 for me so far is the new multiblock system. in a party, if you done a Quest, leader can retry or take other Quest anytime he/she want without member permission. unlike before that everyone need to get back to campship to retry. so at some point, some players miss taken the drop cause of this. but, the strange thing is, Leader need permission of all member if he/she want to retake or take other Quest if the current one isnt complete, or not even started yet

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    the strangest thing about ep 5 for me so far is the new multiblock system. in a party, if you done a Quest, leader can retry or take other Quest anytime he/she want without member permission. unlike before that everyone need to get back to campship to retry. so at some point, some players miss taken the drop cause of this. but, the strange thing is, Leader need permission of all member if he/she want to retake or take other Quest if the current one isnt complete, or not even started yet
    it always like that from start only extreme quest that have to get everyone back on ship before do anything

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    it always like that from start only extreme quest that have to get everyone back on ship before do anything
    if you meant a very long time ago, then it is a yes, but directly before EP 5 update it is a no, I did party as a leader on EQ with my friends, try to retry the quest while some of them not in campship get an error "not all members in campship" and on retake or taking different quests while on quest also doesnt need everyone permission, the quest directly retaken