Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    https://youtu.be/BsfIClAMxYo

just felt like putting this here for reasons, fi/fo much like alot of other niche builds can be good, key is are you willing to put in the EXTRA TIME and/or EFFORT to make it as great as the other meta builds
    Maybe I missed it but why is that player Fi/Fo and not Fo/Fi? I mean he is using knuckle(Orbit) cuz he/she don't have Orbit Rod and for Crazy Heart? I wanted to see some Fighter weapon action...

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    yeah it does less than 1/5th of my FoFi's damage.

it's a really bad arguing point for his general argument.
    yeah exactly lol. fo/fi dmg is legit, fi/fo is just bad tho.

why do you want Fo as sub for Fi? if you looking for tech usage you might want to consider Su or Bo so you can get S-Atk too, while with Su you can also get extra HP and all DEF and Bo give you boost for Deband/shifta also Crit Field

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    why do you want Fo as sub for Fi?[
    Probably for limit break procs, even though they'd just be flat atk bonuses, and the 20% multiplier only applies to striking damage.

FiBo is a meta build and with the incoming non elemental boost for elemental stance as well as the allclass DBs from 2016 badges (atm you can get items to trade for these badges from Xie's cos, which can be completed in normal mode) or Red DBs at lower levels you get techs (though for damage techs to make sense you need a meta casting build, support/healing techs are good in every build however) as well as high damage with weapons.

Considering Hu's Fury stance is ~60% and full elemental stance is ~32% you will need a rainbow for fi weapons just for any kind of comparable damage and depending on how much the non elemental boost is, it may or may not be a good idea.

Using Dbs as FiBo is different because it's a bouncer weapon and you'd just main Fi for crit strike and LB, so you are doing the same as Bo/Fi just with higher damage because of Crit Strike and LB .
    But tbh I never think off meta builds just to be able to use specific weapons together are worth it. We can change class any time in the lobby so you can simply use meta builds and alternate between classes, probably enjoying each class/weapon more because it's as strong as it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    FiBo is a meta build and with the incoming non elemental boost for elemental stance as well as the allclass DBs from 2016 badges (atm you can get items to trade for these badges from Xie's cos, which can be completed in normal mode) or Red DBs at lower levels you get techs (though for damage techs to make sense you need a meta casting build, support/healing techs are good in every build however) as well as high damage with weapons.

Considering Hu's Fury stance is ~60% and full elemental stance is ~32% you will need a rainbow for fi weapons just for any kind of comparable damage and depending on how much the non elemental boost is, it may or may not be a good idea.

Using Dbs as FiBo is different because it's a bouncer weapon and you'd just main Fi for crit strike and LB, so you are doing the same as Bo/Fi just with higher damage because of Crit Strike and LB .
    But tbh I never think off meta builds just to be able to use specific weapons together are worth it. We can change class any time in the lobby so you can simply use meta builds and alternate between classes, probably enjoying each class/weapon more because it's as strong as it can be.
    FiBo really isnt a meta build tho. :thinking:

all class DBs are bad. the only 2 DBs worth using on FiBo as Astral Blaze and Arion DB.

DB PAs dont play nice with brave stance as well, and on top of that, FiBo doesnt have access to strike switch meaning JBs are based off of tatk, so FiBo you have to pick DBs or JBs since you have to affix for different stats.

Unless you're willing to deal with suboptimal weapon damage.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Not sure if TC is baiting responses.

And then:

Like, why bother asking the first question if you're already having fun and planning on using it anyway? And why ask about endgame if you aren't going to take it seriously?
    i was curious how hybrid classes do in this game is that ok?

It's okay to ask if something is good or not. The issue is when people give you advice and tell you that some combos are no good and your response is "whatever this is what I find fun so I'll just ignore you". A huge portion of endgame is MPAs with other people, so if you are running a deliberately weak gimmick build (and hybrids are that) then you're not just making it harder for yourself, you're making it harder for 11 other people.

so iv decided since they are close and can still use magic im going to go fighter / techer iv read that that is a lot better in end game it can give good support and attack so im gona go that.

Quote Originally Posted by deathsway View Post
    so iv decided since they are close and can still use magic im going to go fighter / techer iv read that that is a lot better in end game it can give good support and attack so im gona go that.
    Techer's main support skills are Main Class only, so you can't access their best support skills as Fi/Te.