Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

there was an image for this posted on these forums some time in ep3 I think... it was notable for Gunner's rise and dramatic fall..

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Ah, yes.

Definitely remember when TD1 was the big thing, and SRoll GuHu with unnerfed Guld Milla was king along with Susano Guren Shunka spamming BrHu's.

Edit:

Also, back in the day, when spamming AQs was relevant for stones, running with SRoll GuHu was quite a thing; I think this was after quite some time into the future already (can't remember exactly when; too long ago), because before, everyone would be pissed at Gunner for launching enemies into the air with PAs like Elder Rebellion.
    You got that wrong, it was HuBr's using Guren cause back then HuBr was better. People just used the XQ Katana.

Also, it was the time sword has utter crap, attacking with it was absurdly slow and filling gear would take forever, just for it to deplete near instantly.
    Bosses like Banther were near impossible without using the appropriate status.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Remember when "playing GU" meant "S Roll JA Bonus"? Ahh, fun times.
    The good ol' days where I could go Te/Gu and kill everything with Ilmegid+SRoll and pretend there was a Ranged/Tech class <3