Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Possibly the only reason Gene is even on the PC list is BOOBS.

Actually, now that I think about it, could Gene possibly be the most popular PSO2 character even though she isn't... a PSO2 character?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Possibly the only reason Gene is even on the PC list is BOOBS.

Actually, now that I think about it, could Gene possibly be the most popular PSO2 character even though she isn't... a PSO2 character?
    what kind of characther she is then?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    what kind of characther she is then?
    A PSO2es character?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    1HKO grab-attack (because some people only affix PP), maybe?
    Or those shockwaves ....... or just tank that machinegun shots ......
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Machine gun attack + bad units?
    The grab comes out as soon as you get rid of the 3 body parts, simply move out the way and attack after it misses, just like a Rockbear missing it's grab. Shockwaves can be evaded by going sideways or just dodging through them. The shots can be dodged, one can literally run around it and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Decol has a nasty streak of killing first-timer Striking classes because of his bullet attacks in tower form and his grab attack when you've broken all the tower parts, which both deal an enormous amount of damage if you happen to be standing in front of them.
    I guess this makes sense. Aside EQs like Mothership EQ, new players have access to any featured quest and open parties in areas they don't have access to if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Deus's stun attack does have a tell in the form of voice. Memorize the sound of the phase and run the fuck away whenever he says it.
    I do listen out for that but sometimes other players may get too close, that happened to me before and I dodged into stun meant for another player. That part of the fight isn't a big deal, I just hate how over used stun is in general.

Which Deus stun are we talking about? Deus Hunas? The one he always uses right after he teleports when reaching a certain damage threshold?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    hahaha... dat stun x 5~ > twister spikes (or w/e that move is) is crazy strong
    Not Deus Hunar but the Es Angel mobs.They don't have any particularly op moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Looks like PD kills the most players. No surprises there to me. I find it really hard to see what's going on in that quest thanks to all the flashy effects, not to mention the fact that since you're so close to him, a lot of his attacks come from above you, off screen. PD doesn't exactly project all that clearly.
    I actually am surprised. PD has ARKS level after all whereas Deus hits harder and faster (PD does not have a 3k+ damage move used normally) and there is no cushion.

Not to mention Deus Hunar First Phase (don't know the real name) is incredibly cheap with the stun spammage.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    How? I don't see what's special about it over some other mini boss?
    The red gas can quickly add up to very high damage, the grab is often a ohko and the red energy waves are sometimes hard to dodge and also do high damage.
    In ep 2 weapons were a lot slower so it could be hard to attack without taking damage as dodging often took so much time that Malluda was already attacking again right afterwards.
    I used to die easily to him.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    If I read it right, hard to tell since I'm on my phone, 5th place on NPC partner card usage is frickin Hitsugi. Now that is more disturbing than the whole Echo and Afin on same list as Gene and Matoi. But still a little funny considering I've done at least 100 quests with all 5 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Seiyuu fandom is a very strong thing. 1st and 2nd are Hiro Shimono (forever DT Seiyuu) and Yoko Hikasa. 5th place is Risa Taneda.
    Almost all major NPCs in PSO2 have a popular seiyuu. Also, Hitsugi is a very likable character regardless of voice.
    Also also, wtf? What is disturbing about this?
    Especially, Most Ep 1 characters are pretty lame. Afin is a wet towel, a wannabe that calls you bro but always feels like a pretty one sided friendship.
    And Echo is a generic tsundere.
    I get freaked out a lot more by them being popular.