Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    As awesome as this is, I would only expect Rathalos gear and/or the early "Hunter" set, since those are the two that are always used for collaborations in other games.
    Considering how difficult it was for Sega to animate/code Odin into PSO2, I have my doubts about any of MH's creatures showing up (would be really cool though).

As easily as a Tonfa camo for knuckles would work, I don't think its got a very good chance either. They were only in one game (despite said game being an on-going MMO'ish Monster Hunter) and were rarely, if ever in any of the promotional art for said game. I'd expect some form of Bone Blade / Wyvern's Jaw for a Sword camo. I'd also argue that we already have Tonfa's for a knuckle camo, but for years now Sega has demonstrated that re-releasing cosmetics in a different color / lewder version is their bread & butter.
    But the collab is with Frontier, the game that has Tonfas in it...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Another pointless collab, WHERE IS MY BATMAN COLLAB!
    This is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    But the collab is with Frontier, the game that has Tonfas in it...
    Its more Monster Hunter stuff, so I'll gladly accept being proven wrong with my thinking in this particular situation. I just don't feel like Tonfas are what we'll get is all.

Spoiler!

PSO2と言えば節操のないコラボ
    I lol'd. Man Sakai, you actually know. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Another pointless collab, WHERE IS MY BATMAN COLLAB!
    Why would we get this of all things? lol

Unless I'm culturally insensitive but seem likes only collabs we've had was series that where created in Japan
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Out of all the Monster Hunter games they could collab with they just had to pick Frontier... Eitherway im super stoked we are actually getting a Monster Hunter collab though.

According to Sakai's word in the interview, they will pretty much collabo with anyone that offers.

That probably means Warner Bros never even have any offers for collaborations.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Out of all the Monster Hunter games they could collab with they just had to pick Frontier...
    10 year anniversary thing apparently. Which other MH is an online game outside of the upcoming World?

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    According to Sakai's word in the interview, they will pretty much collabo with anyone that offers.

That probably means Warner Bros never even have any offers for collaborations.

10 year anniversary thing apparently. Which other MH is an online game outside of the upcoming World?
    Monster Hunter Online is a thing. Though that game didnt really see a release outside of China I think it was? Actually all the Monster Hunter games in recent years on handheld have had online components to em.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Monster Hunter Online is a thing. Though that game didnt really see a release outside of China I think it was? Actually all the Monster Hunter games in recent years on handheld have had online components to em.
    I mean, purely online. I know most MH stuffs allows multiplayer one way or the other.

MH Online was that Tencent one? .-. Don't know what really happened to it after the initial reveal, no site I visit really covered any news of it after that. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I mean, purely online. I know most MH stuffs allows multiplayer one way or the other.

MH Online was that Tencent one? .-. Don't know what really happened to it after the initial reveal, no site I visit really covered any news of it after that. :<
    MHO is the China-exclusive online one. I haven't heard much about it, except it looks super pretty and their English translation team broke up.

As it stands, only Frontier and Online are online-only. The rest are offline with online components (or spinoffs).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]