Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Getting REAL TIRED of being the only player in the left cage on the final "push / attack" wave, while the other seven players are in the right cage. Do people not understand that you need to clear both cages to reach the boss?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Getting REAL TIRED of being the only player in the left cage on the final "push / attack" wave, while the other seven players are in the right cage. Do people not understand that you need to clear both cages to reach the boss?
    What kind of MPAs are you getting? I've never seen such an unbalance in any of the BQs I've run.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    What kind of MPAs are you getting? I've never seen such an unbalance in any of the BQs I've run.
    The kind where every other run has one player afk in a corner the entire Quest (yes really) and the above mentioned 1 : 7 ratio for the final push / wave.
    I know I can't tell people how to play the game, but god damn I wish randoms would atleast try to put some thought & effort into XH content (oh yeah this has been on Grade 3 runs).

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    The kind where every other run has one player afk in a corner the entire Quest (yes really) and the above mentioned 1 : 7 ratio for the final push / wave.
    I know I can't tell people how to play the game, but god damn I wish randoms would atleast try to put some thought & effort into XH content (oh yeah this has been on Grade 3 runs).
    Grade 3 with Expert toggled on?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Grade 3 with Expert toggled on?
    Had it toggled off (yes I know that's the problem right there) because I don't wanna sit there for 20minutes waiting between runs. I served in 'Nam. I still remember the days of Challenge Mode.

Sorry. I'm just frustrated at the absurd gap between Expert Players and the ... "not-expert" players.

Spoiler!

Is there a reason why all rooms are locked? Even with the Expert only requirement ticked on or off. I can't enter any rooms nor it seems that anybody joins rooms that I make. I haven't yet done one quest so I'm still Grade 1. I also don't even have a PW on.

Quote Originally Posted by Renderless View Post
    Is there a reason why all rooms are locked? Even with the Expert only requirement ticked on or off. I can't enter any rooms nor it seems that anybody joins rooms that I make. I haven't yet done one quest so I'm still Grade 1. I also don't even have a PW on.
    The only way to have the quest not be multi-block (which makes it not show up in the quest list), is to lock it. So you'd only ever see the locked parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The only way to have the quest not be multi-block (which makes it not show up in the quest list), is to lock it. So you'd only ever see the locked parties.
    Oh I see. Thank you.

Ran a Grade 3 match recently and a rare version of the castle boss (Ghastle Dohr) spawned. Only thing worth pointing out during the quest is that unlike the regular castle that throws a self-destructing giant sword in the field, the rare version will turn its arms into cannons readying to fire upon two towers. So, go up the seperate ramps to reach and destroy the cannon arms before it destroys the towers.

The PP recovery distance seems quite far?
    https://twitter.com/98kokumu/status/895211461542379521
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-