Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 LastLast

Why is Sega incapable of making any of their content worth running outside of a couple weeks? They could have thrown in daily SG, camos, Sentence affix units, +1 Grind Caps and so much more, but instead we get a ugly nonrecolorable outfit, one Lobby Action, weapon boosters, crystals that are now being undercut to worthlessness, and 15k EXP tickets.

Throw us a bone, guys. You bust class balance then funnel us into a single barely changing quest for what I'm assuming is going to be the norm for each BQ in Ep 5, the least you could do is make it rewarding, fuck.

Can we also get an increase BP limit above 3k, please? The stamina shit altogether is so contrived and just having to do free mode at all is annoying, then I end up disconnecting, losing 300 points (in free mode at that? Why?) and now get no chances at 14* weapons trying to play catch up for 3 or 4 runs.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Why is Sega incapable of making any of their content worth running outside of a couple weeks?
    I think it's more done on purpose than just sheer incompetence. By doing that they make sure the next content, no matter the quality will be the most played without shadowing the content that'll come after that, basically, it ends up the play stats are consistent updates after updates. It's also a cheap way to make things easier on their side mostly for the organization of the updates over the episode duration. Don't forget about the 10 year plan, they won't be able to make it that far by satisfying all the desires of players mid-way, so contents are never fully satisfying on purpose.
    Well i say "on purpose" but SEGA showed they could be just have no idea of what they're doing, so this current state could be just them having no idea how to do better than that rather than tuning down revelancy on purpose lol, or else it really takes them quite some time to create just that and have no time to do more as they say (their engine is super old so probably hard to handle). But they want their game to last 10 years and they'll do everything to stall the game's life span until that

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Why is Sega incapable of making any of their content worth running outside of a couple weeks? They could have thrown in daily SG, camos, Sentence affix units, +1 Grind Caps and so much more, but instead we get a ugly nonrecolorable outfit, one Lobby Action, weapon boosters, crystals that are now being undercut to worthlessness, and 15k EXP tickets.

Throw us a bone, guys. You bust class balance then funnel us into a single barely changing quest for what I'm assuming is going to be the norm for each BQ in Ep 5, the least you could do is make it rewarding, fuck.

Can we also get an increase BP limit above 3k, please? The stamina shit altogether is so contrived and just having to do free mode at all is annoying, then I end up disconnecting, losing 300 points (in free mode at that? Why?) and now get no chances at 14* weapons trying to play catch up for 3 or 4 runs.
    You only need G3 for 14*, not G3+ according to swiki https://goo.gl/oM2rrT (link goo.gl'd because browser doesn't handle Japanese characters well)
    Last edited by Selphea; Aug 22, 2017 at 05:24 PM.

Not even aiming for the 14*s bc i know they'll never drop ;-;
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Not even aiming for the 14*s bc i know they'll never drop ;-;
    I've seen one ingame....Guess what is it's affix?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Sitting in BQ right now.
    I'm not lagging.
    Nothing is spawning.
    9 minutes till I lose BP to a free match.
    Okay SEGA.

edit: problem somehow fixed after 2 people left the MPA. Had to wait 3 minutes for Orc Bombers spawns to rush the castle.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 28, 2017 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Sitting in BQ right now.
    I'm not lagging.
    Nothing is spawning.
    9 minutes till I lose BP to a free match.
    Okay SEGA.

edit: problem somehow fixed after 2 people left the MPA. Had to wait 3 minutes for Orc Bombers spawns to rush the castle.
    Very likely a problem with room host (the first player to enter a room). If their connection is unstable, it can cause problems involving spawns and enemy synchronization. They most likely 630'd, which switched hosts and fixed the problem.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Got into a really bad Grade 3+ run where the MPA kept failing to protect the Buster Piles on the 2nd Buster Phase. Fairy Xierra carried our asses with 3 miraculous EX Attacks that made it so that we wouldn't have to do a 3rd Buster Phase.

If Xierra wasn't one of my favourite characters before, she certainly is now.

Did a grade 2 free match, and that was the closest I ever came to actually failing.

I saw someone I was warned about the day before as being a tower-AFKer. A lord-something. Ran around as Fo/Bo.

We had other silly things like a bow Br.

Everyone but me was generally weak as hell.

I sat on the far left-most buster pile, and no problems. Things died within a few brightness ends. Far east buster pile, I just saw an army, and people getting KOed.

The castle rush was stupid. I made a pipe to the left side. No one made a pipe to the right side. No one decided to run over to the right side. Being frustrated at this point, I just waited in the left side room until the other 7 people could figure it out. We were down to 1 tower by the time we moved on castle.

I want a change to this system so I never HAVE to play with non-expert players in BQ like... now. I'm not stroking my ego here; everyone else in that MPA was weak as hell, or just bad. I did not think that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    *snip*
    Bet if you checked their gear you would've probably hurled, I know I have. Non-grinded/affixed units and 12*, or less, non-max ele weapons *shudders*.