Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Man what is all this shit. I just want to play the game.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_bob View Post
    Man what is all this shit. I just want to play the game.
    if they put out the same thing every time with reskinned everything, people would whine and complain about it. i mean what are you expecting? Buster Quest will probably end up like fields and dying off slowly after at least 2 weeks then its back to the old wait for new content life

its basically TD but you get to invade back, really its not incredibly amazing

At least we're getting EQ content than isn't time gated.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    At least we're getting EQ content than isn't time gated.
    You mean like riding quests and ultimate amduscia? Or any of the current LQs? Like, to me the problem is that this is literally the only way to experience any content involvingthe new enemies or... anything that isn't a story quest. Once it dies (and it will), if they don't add some other sort of permanent content, we're only gonna see this stuff in EQs and LQs at best anyway.

Maybe the multi-block matching will help, but for people like myself who just want to casually go in and do stuff, it's really frustrating how few options I have that include XH difficulty, or at the very least enemies that don't die when I blink at them.

It depends on how hard SEGA pushes Buster Quest. Like, they never pushed RQ or UQ Amdusica like, at all after the CFs. They kinda just moved on. Meanwhile, SEGA is hyping up Buster Quest as "the main gameplay mode" of EP5, so it comes down to how much they keep it alive.

Right now Battle Arena is on life support, because while it's not entirely dead, people only still do it for 100 SG per week.

The funny thing is, the gameplay modes SEGA comes up with aren't actually half bad, but they don't bother to keep people interested in them long enough for them to become mainstays (looking at you, Challenge Quest).
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 2, 2017 at 12:14 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It depends on how hard SEGA pushes Buster Quest. Like, they never pushed RQ or UQ Amdusica like, at all after the CFs. They kinda just moved on. Meanwhile, SEGA is hyping up Buster Quest as "the main gameplay mode" of EP5, so it comes down to how much they keep it alive.

Right now Battle Arena is on life support, because while it's not entirely dead, people only still do it for 100 SG per week.
    It doesn't matter how hard they push it, eventually there isn't going to be enough of value there to consistently find groups. It doesn't matter how many new buster quests they add if there's no reason to go back and do the old ones once you have what you want. If the content was soloable I'd be fine with it. I still do old Free fields and AQs because I like them, but if buster quests are like TD or riding quests, then you aren't going to be able to just jump in and solo them casually.

EDIT: And yes, pvp/challenge quests are other good examples.

I dont really see a reason to do CQ anymore tbh, other than...well...15k exp tickets lol
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I dont really see a reason to do CQ anymore tbh, other than...well...15k exp tickets lol
    That's the problem. When there's no reason to do the old content, the people who want to just jump in and do it for fun can't anymore.

They're probably just lazy and don't want to update the CQ Shop with anything relevant. Hell, even SG rewards for the CM Shop would be nice. Or perhaps an update for Ideal to NT versions that aren't horribly outdated.

EDIT: On the topic of RQ, sometimes I run SH with a friend for shits and giggles, so there's that.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Bumped have bunch of new info, main match advanced is lvl 80 only, and have high BP requirement.