Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Bet if you checked their gear you would've probably hurled, I know I have. Non-grinded/affixed units and 12*, or less, non-max ele weapons *shudders*.
    i got too comfortable with my own BQ record. I may as well actively tempted fate and said 'what's the worst that can happen?'.

The Buster Quest system is the most boring shit Iīve played in my life. This game just isnīt phantasy Star anymore. Itīs something else completely whack.

I still haven't lost a match yet... now on the topic of losing points on occasions because of the 630s or the game locking up... Yeah. They really need to let us go over 3000. Even if it is just 3300.

Well I found a new way to make BQs even more annoying ADD FRICKIN RAIN. I'm going to have to start cutting back on something because fighting at inconsistent fps isn't fun.
    Spoiler!

Is it just me or people barely even doing BQ anymore even free matches and on JP prime time, I feel like BQ is massive flop compared to whatever new quest mode/things EP4 introduced.
    test

You can still find a party if you're present on JP prime time and if you're extremely patient. But that doesn't mean you'll get competent sidekicks anyway. TBH, I think BQ are a total failure. If they had been added as new EQ (like Mining Base EQ) they could have been pleasant. But replacing our beloved Free Fields with this boring and repetitive thing is just too much (and I'm sure this explains the flop partially). EP4 had already stabbed FF. EP5 finished them. I just hope this will serve as a lesson...

Free matches run only these who need medals or alt's dailies. Buster EQ's enough for others. Main's comepletely useless now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Is it just me or people barely even doing BQ anymore even free matches and on JP prime time, I feel like BQ is massive flop compared to whatever new quest mode/things EP4 introduced.
    It's pretty dead, I get reasonably quick G3+ matches once JP time starts, but it's a lot of the same people. It's a shame too, getting as many cubes as any EM, tons of 12s to break or sell, and that not quite zero chance at a 14. Also tons of exp, about to max Dark Blast from it and about 150 hr cubes this week. 100% clear rate too, it's so comically easy compared to the EM, and Dark Blast trivializes it even further.

I'm sure buster will be dead again next week once this boost campaign ends though.

its pretty much the way to get quick dark blast exp so i aint complaining about spamming it during this boost

I kinda wish there were more people running Main Match, since BQ makes level grinding extremely trivial.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]