Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Super Yamato Pt. 2: Angry Yamato is Angry

That L/Early Rise Ring is looking mighty tempting right now...
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 18, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What attack, phrase, movement is a sign of Yamato's one shot attack?

I feel like every OHKO attack so far was random and just comes out of nowhere without warning.

At the start of the fight, yamato will spawn those giant missles that will wipe the whole mpa if not destroyed

what batman?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it looks like I am seeing confirmed reports of +40'd max element old-type tokyo weapons being upgraded to pre+35'd new-type weapons; if you got meseta to spare but cant seem to find good weapon exp, it might be worth grinding up some of these old types

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    it looks like I am seeing confirmed reports of +40'd max element old-type tokyo weapons being upgraded to pre+35'd new-type weapons; if you got meseta to spare but cant seem to find good weapon exp, it might be worth grinding up some of these old types
    No need for +40 ..... This one is at +39 ..... I'll try at +35 tomorrow (if I got 4 more fuses)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    That'd be pretty great if true, I was not looking forward to having to farm 6 Tokyo weapons and 120 fuses each to max these new upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    What attack, phrase, movement is a sign of Yamato's one shot attack?

I feel like every OHKO attack so far was random and just comes out of nowhere without warning.
    There are basically three things to watch out for:

1. Missile attack is TPK, obviously. Yamato starts the fight with it, and later does it again, but with 16 missiles.
    2. If you see a target marker on you, start running. If the missile explodes while it's underneath you, it does 33k damage and kills instantly.
    3. Don't stand in front of guns unless you're using a Freeze Bomb. Guns deal roughly 55% of your HP in damage in one shot, and it spams guns far more often.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The revival CFs are super easy to farm (run Yamato 3 times, kill a random zombie so that 100% turns into a drop, you got this), and fuses drop very generously unlike Deus ones - so I really don't see the need to grind OT weapons to convert them to NT ones. It's only really useful if you already had a +40 oldtype. Grinding NTs is much cheaper and less stressful than 13* OTs.

Also a reminder that you can use tokyo stones to simply buy more Yamato OTs, no need for CFs.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    The revival CFs are super easy to farm (run Yamato 3 times, kill a random zombie so that 100% turns into a drop, you got this), and fuses drop very generously unlike Deus ones - so I really don't see the need to grind OT weapons to convert them to NT ones. It's only really useful if you already had a +40 oldtype. Grinding NTs is much cheaper and less stressful than 13* OTs.

Also a reminder that you can use tokyo stones to simply buy more Yamato OTs, no need for CFs.
    Fuses are the reason why, if a max Tokyo weapon trades in for a +35 upgraded weapon that's a total of 3 CFs (9 full EQs) and 20 fuses to be done with it. If you get one that just has the basic +30 cap that means you need to get a total of 6 upgraded weapons, that's 6 CFs and 120 fuses.