Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The main benefit is for the people who haven't gotten the weapon requirement for lv80 or Expert Block unlock.
    exactly. or they just grinding ... or simply waiting ... for *14 weapon. no 80s content anyway beside deus rematch

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    People complained about NT. People complained about no Austere to NT trade. People complained about requirements for Expert Blocks. Now people complain because of the Tokyo OT to NT trade.

Long story short, people just like to complain.
    isnt that good? because its mean the community is alive, rather than no complain and player suddenly just vanishing one by one .... many games did so

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Meh! Once Episode 5 lands the 14* will become the current 13* and so on so there's no use getting so worked out about it.
    No. Ep 5 is a couple of weeks away but we still don't even have 14* for all weapon types. It will probably be half a year or more until we can reliably get 14* (CF or at least good drop rate).

Seiga is sadly weaker than Zeinesis and thus of course Quliphad and it looks like Seiga will try to make Quliphad the new austere. Still, it's close and has some useful additions in 5% damage reduction and 100% heal (not reliable but helps at times).
    Then again Zeinesis has the party heal and since it's popular many have it, thus it frequently will add up from several party members.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Yeah but it seems some people don't like this like some on this thread. I'm personally indifferent about it so it does not matter much as there's still a lot of stuff to do in this game. And yes it will at least speed things up with Lv.80
    That actually completely defeats the purpose. Revolutio and other CF weapons are already easy to get. Getting one +35 with almost no effort means many lazy players that skimp a lot on their gear will now get into expert blocks.

Before it took some effort, but a very reasonable amount, separating casuals from people that care. With these it's so easy to get into expert blocks, they kinda lose their purpose. At least while upgraded Yamato is common and and those weapons are this easy to get a lot of people that don't belong in expert blocks will gain access.
    The kind of people that like to fuck up TD cause they don't care enough to look at a single guide for 5 minutes and don't even care if they are contributing or just running around attacking random enemies. Cause that is too much effort, just like getting 6 times the same weapon via CF that have a 2 day reset and require you to do several different quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    People complained about NT. People complained about no Austere to NT trade. People complained about requirements for Expert Blocks. Now people complain because of the Tokyo OT to NT trade.

Long story short, people just like to complain.
    You make no sense because it's different people complaining about different things, you cannot just lump everyone and every complaint together.

Even with the new Earth weapons providing easy capped +35 weapons, there's still the requirement of having a full set of fully grinded 12* Units in order to acquire a specific title needed to enter Expert Blocks.

Rear and leg from 50 badges each. Arm is random for everyone.This requirement is pointless anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Revolutio and other CF weapons are already easy to get. Getting one +35 with almost no effort means many lazy players that skimp a lot on their gear will now get into expert blocks.

Before it took some effort, but a very reasonable amount, separating casuals from people that care. With these it's so easy to get into expert blocks, they kinda lose their purpose.
    But but it cost me so much time and effort to get 6 Laia Axe's, I wasted like 1 hour running quests on 6 characters one after another. I deserve the Expert title over my head for it. Now I just need to find someone who carry me through UQ Amduscia for S rank or continue to hunt for RINA.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Even with the new Earth weapons providing easy capped +35 weapons, there's still the requirement of having a full set of fully grinded 12* Units in order to acquire a specific title needed to enter Expert Blocks.
    There was those welfare units you could trade for from Xie before the expert block requirements were updated. In fact you can still get a Rear and Leg from the 2017 exchange shop for 50 gold badges each leaving you only an Arm left. Which if you have gotten S rank on the Amduscia UQ then you already got a 12* Arm from a title reward.

Really that is the only thing people have to work for a Arm Unit because right now they can't just exchange badges for one and the one they can get not tied to RNG requires doing a dead UQ and S ranking it.

hm i dont belive it was seiga intention to make the upgraded earth weapon anywhere as good as zeinesis, they are barely better than the old austere, still they gave players a incentive to get them with the new ATK VI SAF they provide. something like "take the cake, but if you take this old cookie ill give you a syrup to make the cake taste even better"
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Those two stacks of tokyo stones I have from Tokyo Keys is going to be pretty useful now.

A pity there was no OT rifles to take advantage of from this new method.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    What's the total upgrade value of that OT sword?
    Potential 3 unlocked, +5. I just did a conversion of that. Took so much resources though that I begin to think it's easier if you grind the weapon after converting a plain one first. Costed 5mil, 3 skip 5s, 280 excubes, and 69 Lambdas on a no fail upgrade run. Would have been 880k and 12 Lambdas less if I have the 4th skip 5, but Shirona didn't wanted to cooperate.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jul 8, 2017 at 02:17 AM. Reason: somehow missed the quote