Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    When i was doing a run with team, just before we started boarding the screen went white and when it came back like 8-10 (my guess) of them were dead. What the hell kind of move is that?
    Basically, the same green spirit bomb that spawned for Yamato v1 can spawn twice in v2. Also, naturally, the v2 bomb hits harder. Maybe the second bomb took your MPA by surprise.

I don't think the commander has to be alive for it to spawn a second time. I could have sworn that I was in an MPA that took him down quickly, but the second bomb still showed up. The commander is just usually still alive since he has more health in v2 and because of the extra chaos during that part.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

First Yamato EQ could spawn two bombs also if the fight took too long. They only reduced the timing between them now.

Also does sailor boy have more hp now too? I noticed he gains resistance towards everything when you fight him again before boarding Yamato.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Still missing the point. They'd spend the time and resources (probably more even, given OT grinding) only to be denied what everyone else had expected of them: Having a +35 13★ as preparation for the upcoming content.

Regardless of it's intent or whatnot, it's a very important thing to note before people go blowing their Meseta and Ether Fuses on something that might bite them in the wallet
    for those who already have a +35 13★ for their advance to 80 might not, for those who don't have it is an easiest way currently to get one. you only need CF, which need Ether Fuse that almost certainly get on this XH EQ and the Kagaseo Stone can be acquire easily on Tokyo Bonus Quest, means you only need to hunt phantom Ghost also find extra 19 Ether Fuse. weapon potential also not bad, and ability factor of any attack VI depend on weapon, which +45 ATK is good

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Expert block reqs is totally wrong from the start: It must be not lvl or gear reqs but 10 S-ranks of each top-end XH EQ Raids...

Speaking of which, my results of not loosing AIS here is only 20%, in most runs it's 3 AIS.
    I think the gear equipment trade is intentionally for 80 cap unlock, but yea I agree about Expert block reqs that totally wrong

Sadly the factor drop drop is as shit as always. I thought because to complete the factor trinity of accessible fodders and make ether factor more popular, especially in the face of Hero we would get a big drop rate boost but no.

PS: I won't use Ether myself but I certainly planned on making 6s 12* r-atk units with Yamato Factor. With this drop rate and the absurd prices (2 6s units in the shop, 21 mil and then straight to 40 or something) it's just not happening.

just wake for rematch it would be better drop rate i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Sadly the factor drop drop is as shit as always. I thought because to complete the factor trinity of accessible fodders and make ether factor more popular, especially in the face of Hero we would get a big drop rate boost but no.

PS: I won't use Ether myself but I certainly planned on making 6s 12* r-atk units with Yamato Factor. With this drop rate and the absurd prices (2 6s units in the shop, 21 mil and then straight to 40 or something) it's just not happening.
    It just show that sega hate r-atk class :v Remember how long it took to get 35 r atk 3pp soul ? I wonder if the drop rarity is just plain lazyness from sega to update rate or if it was planed that way since start of ep4 (which would be wicked). I mean why are we literally flooded with Mother and Deus factor high slots but not Yamato?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    First Yamato EQ could spawn two bombs also if the fight took too long. They only reduced the timing between them now.

Also does sailor boy have more hp now too? I noticed he gains resistance towards everything when you fight him again before boarding Yamato.
    To be fair, I don't know for a fact that he has more HP, I just know he survives longer, both before boarding and earlier when he appears with the helicopters.

Also, I can confirm that the commander does not need to be around for the second bomb. Last night I was in an MPA that took the commander out quickly, just after the first bomb was stopped. The second bomb formed when there was nothing left to fight except for the Devil Trailer.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    It just show that sega hate r-atk class :v Remember how long it took to get 35 r atk 3pp soul ? I wonder if the drop rarity is just plain lazyness from sega to update rate or if it was planed that way since start of ep4 (which would be wicked). I mean why are we literally flooded with Mother and Deus factor high slots but not Yamato?
    Please.
    Almost the entire game pisses on melee. Most bosses are a bitch on melee in one way or another when ranged can roflstomp all day. Tnings as basic as Vol and Quartz raising their head when staggered are nothing to ranged but for melee they get out of ranged even when jumping which means if you stagger them it's incredibly hard to continue staggering them cause you cannot even reach them.

Flying mobs can randomly fly far out of melee reach as well. Tons of bosses run around like mad which isn't much of an issue for ranged but for melee that means having to rush after them nonstop and missing half your pas.

And hen you got the super common close range only attacks. Like Hunar or Deus Hunar with the energy bursts or basically ever boss using its body to attack, melee obviously will have to deal with it while ranged doesn't care.
    If ranged would have appropriately lower damage it would be balanced but as it is now melee is the doormat at the game.

And lets not forget that Power boost is friggin expensive. Even though outdated for years. Noble is absurdly expensive and Elegant can go up to over 50million.

Sega LOVES ranged considering how much the game favors ranged attacks (not Gu as tmgs have only little more range than melee).

PS: even lockon is friggin favoring it. With melee weapons lockon downright REFUSES to lock onto heads of many mobs even if its possible (Shironia onis for example) and instead has a 99% chance to lockon onto other parts, at most shouders if you go high.
    Yet with ranged weapons (gs counts as melee weapon) the head is favored and will instantly be locked on.

Sega consistently makes the game as infuriating as possible for melee.

So please, do stop whining about a single inconsequential affix.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Jul 11, 2017 at 05:25 AM.

Ok so where can I begin?
    Yeah, you know why noble and elegant power are that expensive? People sell them, which means the higher the price, the more demand they have, which means everyone want them.

And you forget the class with the most reliable DPS right now, fighter, which it's... oh, melee.

And from what i've been noticing with later content, ranged is getting the short stick because new mobs tend to have a harder weakspot to hit, and while ranged classes really need to hit them for decent damage, thing like fi/hu, bo/hu, br/hu or h/fi do good damage even when not hitting heads.

finally did 1 run where i didn't even die

gg YamatOP