Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    It is supposed to lol... and the reason is to retain players... to them keep playing until they have more new content so no one gets bored..
    You're missing the point. The retention is supposed to be a form of "gear check" to bar players from expert blocks, or the level 80 content which so far has actual failure states that are reasonably attainable. The semantics between "got a +35 13* weapon" and "grinded a 13* weapon to +35" have zero functional difference between this check, so it should not be a factor of whether a player has access to level 80 or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    You're missing the point. The retention is supposed to be a form of "gear check" to bar players from expert blocks, or the level 80 content which so far has actual failure states that are reasonably attainable. The semantics between "got a +35 13* weapon" and "grinded a 13* weapon to +35" have zero functional difference between this check, so it should not be a factor of whether a player has access to level 80 or not.
    If everyone got to level 80 in a few weeks before the new content came out.. eh its game over...

Still missing the point. They'd spend the time and resources (probably more even, given OT grinding) only to be denied what everyone else had expected of them: Having a +35 13★ as preparation for the upcoming content.

Regardless of it's intent or whatnot, it's a very important thing to note before people go blowing their Meseta and Ether Fuses on something that might bite them in the wallet

Play smart is all I can say... understand the content and know what you need + how to get it so you won't go going WTF or oh sh1t lol...
    Answers is all laid out there..how to and what to do ... if you got denied it means you are doing something wrong...

What we can do is put out stuff to tell others the how to and what to do .. but thats all .. after that its up to the player lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Expert block reqs is totally wrong from the start: It must be not lvl or gear reqs but 10 S-ranks of each top-end XH EQ Raids...

Speaking of which, my results of not loosing AIS here is only 20%, in most runs it's 3 AIS.

When i was doing a run with team, just before we started boarding the screen went white and when it came back like 8-10 (my guess) of them were dead. What the hell kind of move is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    When i was doing a run with team, just before we started boarding the screen went white and when it came back like 8-10 (my guess) of them were dead. What the hell kind of move is that?
    Going to guess you mean before you boarded the ship in the on-foot section. Well the Commander has a nice little AoE insta kill attack which he does if he has been allowed to live for too long. In short screw the mobs and kill him. 9 times out of 10 you will end up killing the mobs in the ensuing chaos while trying to kill the Commander. Only exceptions to this MIGHT be the Tank and Semi.

How do you know if it is going to happen? Well think of it like Bal Rodos's insta-kill ball, almost exactly like it now that I think about it. Big charge up time, obvious it is a major threat, and tmk can be destroyed or at least avoided by killing the Commander.

I've only ran into it twice. First time it happened my Iron Will proc'd so I was kinda clueless what happened since I was focusing on Tank. Second time I saw its creation but we circumvented it before he had a chance to hit us with it.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 9, 2017 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Well there is no death limit according to the trailer UI, just less time than usual.
    Yesterday's ARKS Live indicated that not only will there be no death count limit, the deaths don't count towards your rank.

The only thing that affects your end rank is time taken.

BTW, if I complain people instantly point out why I even play. But whenever I praise the game no one says anything. Maybe you should stop running through life with your eyes half closed and your brain half turned off.

Not sure if anyone mentioned, but the AIS series and Military, got new potentials.

Refining
    The power increases according to the number of special abilities and the PP consumption decreases.
    (Number of special abilities × 1.625% (power) · 2.5% (PP consumption))
    Military warlord
    Up to 16% power increase over time.