Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    +1 Risk Reducers are 1k a pop, +2 are handed out like candy from campaigns or cost 1600 FUN, 30% grind boosts are 20 excubes each which everyone has thousands of.
    See this is where we're forgetting about one very important thing: opportunity cost.

Everyone has a lot of excubes, yes, but those excubes have value. You can easily sell an excube for at least 12k (exchange for 30 grinders and vendor them), maybe even more if you are willing to trade synthesizers for example. If I'm using excubes, I am wasting money that I could have gotten by selling them.

That means while a -2 risk reducer is worth a mostly negligible 38k (and a -1 one is 1k), +30% grind boosters are a whopping 240k each. So in addition to 4m in grinding costs, +40'ing an OT also requires over 4m in excubes' value - assuming availability of grind skips. If we don't have those, the price grows even steeper.

Also I wouldn't worry about Yamato EQs' frequency. While the quest popping up when you're busy/at work can't be helped, the quest itself won't become rare for a long time yet. New content we're getting with Ep 5 is not an EQ, but Buster Quest which can be done at any time, so it won't muscle any existing EQs out of rotation (we'll probably get beach wars somewhere around August, but these are sharing space with existing EQs, rather then replacing them). Even more importantly, the Yamato LQ is here until late November. That means Sega intends the EQ to appear with at least moderate frequency until at least that time.

Plus like I said, the 4 people rematch starting in two weeks will only further increase the average yield of fuses per EQ.

I was like.. meh.. nothing new.. until phase 2.

Saw one of the new weapons in the lobby, seems the +35 thing must be correct for someone to have it max already. The potential on the katana is crit rate up 5%, critical power up 10%, weak point damage up 6%.

Spoiler!

I wouldn't mind the nearly undodgable laser/missile spam if the AIS has a good mobility like Rideroid but this is just hard for the sake of being hard and it is not even challenging but rather just frustrating -.-

apparently the ot to nt conversion automatically gives you +35 limit so can go pure nt grind if its true

The new Yamato feels just right to me, unlike those TD missions which you guys seems to praise at.

The starting nuke caught me good this time, and the second run is a 7/12 run but manage to cleared it.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    apparently the ot to nt conversion automatically gives you +35 limit so can go pure nt grind if its true
    Is this real life? Can someone confirm?
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

image I found on twitter about that. Looks like its true. glad they threw a bone to OT weapons.
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    image I found on twitter about that. Looks like its true. glad they threw a bone to OT weapons.
    Spoiler!
    Crazy. This means that 6 runs of an EQ (assuming you get lucky with fuses) now can get you a +35 13* weapon. Hopefully it should help raise the quality of gear in MPAs.

If so I really regret not holding on to one of the previous ones for my subclass.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here