Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4K resolution

https://www.geforce.com/hardware/tec...supported-gpus

Also goodluck getting a gtx 1070 for normal price, you're going to need it.
    Last edited by Tunga; Jul 8, 2017 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    https://www.geforce.com/hardware/tec...supported-gpus

Also goodluck getting a gtx 1070 for normal price, you're going to need it.
    Oh, lord. Is it another bitcoin boom causing people to buy up GPUs to then resell for ridiculous amounts? I was actually trying to save up a bit of money to upgrade to a 1070, but now...

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Oh, lord. Is it another bitcoin boom causing people to buy up GPUs to then resell for ridiculous amounts? I was actually trying to save up a bit of money to upgrade to a 1070, but now...
    Yes and all RX570/580 cards are sold out too.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Nah, Pascal ain't too great at that AFAIK. But since 480/580/470/480s were selling for very high used (around $400+), some people just sold them and bought 1060/1070/1080s, sometimes even with profit, which in return limited stock, hence the price increase. That varies from country to country, however. Around here, they only increased around 30€, though you can buy an ITX format card for the old price more or less.

But regardless of bitcoin craze and whatnot, right now is not a great time to buy a GPU IMO. Vega comes around the 30th, and I'm assuming we should hear something about Volta coming around soon-ish afterwards, depending on how well received Vega is. That should shift prices around a bit, hopefully. Also, if it's as the leaks suggest, we can have Vega at around 1080's performance, though we don't know how the pricing will be.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Yup, after the radeon polaris cards sold out the gtx 1070 started being the target. Its efficient at mining but the price made it a bad investment. I'm just going to skip my gpu upgrade to Volta/Navi. Atleast ryzen is not sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!