Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

NSFW

Could we replace this
    Spoiler!

with this?
    Spoiler!

Okay Sega, Japanese web design I know, but do something about your web coding. I had to turn off my script block entirely just to access the entry list.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Ah, the time of the year when you get to drool over countless fantastic weapon and costume designs, then have your dreams shattered as Sega picks more wedding dresses, fetish gear, near identical clones of existing outfits, enemy suits, gag weapons, giant transforming rifles and edgy katana skins.
    Yeah that's pretty much my thoughts too. The only thing that's missing is stuff that is interesting conceptually, but no one is actually going to wear it - when's the last time anyone saw a character with the straightjacket+floating arms outfit, for example.

In terms of makeup/accessories, I am seeing patterns emerge. Prepare for an invasion of muscular, glistening, bearded, crying characters wearing tank tops, heavy boots and bandages - and nothing else.

Did two designers propose the "invisible weapons" camo? o_O

I counted eight people who all want SEGA to add a shiny skin option:

Spoiler!

Either there was a concerted effort to try to force SEGA to add one, or some Japanese media event caused a bunch of people to spontaneously come up with the same idea.

Either way, I'd be shocked if they didn't have at least one of these win.

(Also, lol @ the incredibly lewd uterus heart tattoo being allowed on there...)

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Okay Sega, Japanese web design I know, but do something about your web coding. I had to turn off my script block entirely just to access the entry list.
    Even that didn't do it for me. I had to fully close Chrome and open up Internet Explorer because even having the Chrome window open with Ublock running was enough to trigger Javascript errors in IE/FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post

Either there was a concerted effort to try to force SEGA to add one, or some Japanese media event caused a bunch of people to spontaneously come up with the same idea.
    People saw the glitched out shiny character textures after the Quna stage show and decided they wanted their waifu dolls to look even more like plastic.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; Jul 6, 2017 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Perhaps the shiny skin mod has something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    hi there, the 2017 nominated works for the item design contest are here

http://pso2.jp/players/event/5th_ann...nominatePage04

(PD: yay, sega nominated my weapon camo, the design for the fire bracelets at the end of the 8th row is mine )
    Yoo, congratulations on the nomination!!! I'm glad you were able to find someone that could help you join. And what an awesome weapon camo, might I add!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Even that didn't do it for me. I had to fully close Chrome and open up Internet Explorer because even having the Chrome window open with Ublock running was enough to trigger Javascript errors in IE/FF.
    Well none of this worked for me at all, in IE the page is just blank lol, so whether i use Firefox, IE, Google, or even Avast Safe Zone browser, none worked for me. I'm currently left with what others ppl are posting to see what some of the entries are :/ I'm actually wondering if it's my Windows 8.1 that is just too up-to-date for the site xD
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jul 6, 2017 at 05:37 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

We've seen this artist's costume designs at least twice before.
    And sega turned them down twice.
    Spoiler!

As much as I would like this, i wouldn't be suprised of SEGA's shit taste passes this guy up for the 3rd even in a row.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Ok so i got it working on Linux (kubuntu 15.10 beta version lol) with Firefox browser, welp guess it's my Windows OS then but i can load the linked image one by one lol

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA