Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the reason they didn't pick a single oily skin one is because they actually already plan on adding skin shininess as an option down the road. Hence, letting one win here would just be redundant (not to mention, as a body paint it'd be more restrictive than just adding a skin specularity slider to the character creation).

What I am surprised by is that multigun camo actually winning first place. Too bad I don't like any of the other winners, but eh. I don't expect much from these anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Quoting Azure Falcon for this one

Basically thanks to glitch city that is Quna's Episode 4 concert people got alot of ideas for skin textures in their head
    The same thing happened to Kuna back during her first or second concert before a Magatsu or something. Or was it when Windows10 was first supported or when PS4 version first went live? Forgot, but this is not the first time its happened.

Either ways, I remember seeing some random trend about shiny skin among some communities, it's probably that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    The same thing happened to Kuna back during her first or second concert before a Magatsu or something. Or was it when Windows10 was first supported or when PS4 version first went live? Forgot, but this is not the first time its happened.

Either ways, I remember seeing some random trend about shiny skin among some communities, it's probably that.
    It's not so much that they want a shiny body, it's that they want SWEATY body. Shininess just happens to coincide with that state. Also, a bunch of the "shiny body" entries were actually stated as "sweaty body".

Well with the typical 'SEGA sucked at picking the good stuff' out of the way lets switch gears.

What are some of your favorite Item Design contest winners in the first 4 years SEGA has done this? We won't count this one because no 3D models yet so we don't know how they will look on our characters.

My Picks
    Spoiler!

Check'em out and see how often you rely on people outside of SEGA for your choices in attire, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It's not so much that they want a shiny body, it's that they want SWEATY body. Shininess just happens to coincide with that state. Also, a bunch of the "shiny body" entries were actually stated as "sweaty body".
    I guess I should start spamming B&S screenshots at you on LINE. >_>

Well with the typical 'SEGA sucked at picking the good stuff' out of the way lets switch gears.

What are some of your favorite Item Design contest winners in the first 4 years SEGA has done this? We won't count this one because no 3D models yet so we don't know how they will look on our characters.
    I'm definitely with you on Zephyrasence Leaf being my favorite.

I would like Oval Lord but the color combinations are awful. Sorry, I know you want to talk about positive things but Sega's extreme love for red and blue is something I always see.

Great Designer Whose Name I Still Don't Know
    known submissions
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I'm a fan of 2014 costumes in general. To balance it out, 2016's costumes were the pits, with exception of the Brave robot. 2016 hairstyles were good though.

I never really cared for the weapon camos much.

known submissions
    Let's just call 'em the Nanoha Designer, because that's how these outfits look like - and I mean that in the best possible way.

known submissions
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Too normal. Not lewd enough to make it in.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

known submissions
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Thank you. Of course, they passed him up. Again.