Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How is Bouncer a failed version of Hero? You might as well say Hunter and Fighter are as well

And JBs dont really need new PAs as the four now + techs (if s-atk, + dual blades) covers all the necessary angles of combat. Just another craft maybe.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jul 14, 2017 at 09:25 AM.

That's just how I imagine it from their perspective, I'm not saying the class sucks if that's what you were inferring from that. Fighter actually needs all of its weapons to be optimal, Hunter is.. eh, sword was buffed too much, but hopefully the changes make the partisan bearable again. Bouncer was supposed to be a hybrid class, but in the end people are still choosing one weapon over the other, or only using their "off" weapon for active skills, and offensive techs aren't really touched outside of JB element change.

You seem real defensive over bouncer, an extra PA or two would be nice, it seems odd it's ignored. If you're happy with it, that's cool.

Hero is more like what Sega envisioned Bo/Br being I think, which would've been doable by y'know, buffing Bo/Br!

Honestly if they just put Just attack advance on every striking class with a cap it would do a lot for diversity

There is no problem in choosing one weapon, it's current bouncer meta, well even skill points are limited you know ( for hybrid fans i not mean it's bad playing hybrid just it's not in meta ). Hero i glad it's not just another class, like some expected last hybrid we are missing T/R atk based, the whole advanced class idea looks interesting to me, and i really excited to play it.
    P.S There 2 HERO threads alrdy xD

If only Selphea, xD

Oh no, I agree that it works just fine, but I thought Bouncer meta was using JB Rapid Boost on bosses when PBF was on cooldown, and/or vice versa? There's a lot of skill points to do both, if you have the meseta for rainbow DBs. Unless you like maxing the S Atk Ups, but, eh. I would have been really upset with the T/R hybrid class idea too, this Hero thing is at least a fresh change that will be entertaining.

No i just use both stances Element/Break.

Bump Bump....

Lol Again this section... I like Boucer JB Play style.. fits my style etc... however , to make it good it needs a sub class..

I can't seem to find one that is equal to the JB style of play... everything else seems so slow...

JB has striking from switch strike , can use techs and make the per hit faster by using that speed boost skill ...

After playing so much JB... I cannot seem to find another class that is almost the same lol

I intend to make both sides 80/80 to join the special quests but erm

HELP!!!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 15, 2017 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Bump Bump....

Lol Again this section... I like Boucer JB Play style.. fits my style etc... however , to make it good it needs a sub class..

I can't seem to find one that is equal to the JB style of play... everything else seems so slow...

JB has striking from switch strike , can use techs and make the per hit faster by using that speed boost skill ...

After playing so much JB... I cannot seem to find another class that is almost the same lol

HELP!!!
    imo as you mentioned in first post, Hunter probably the best subclass, Fury Stance, Massive Hunter, Automate.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Bump Bump....

HELP!!!
    People, myself included, told you to use HU sub. Why should we try to help if you're not going to listen?