Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Recycle Shop Update: Inventory full after Magatsu, but you don't want to miss a run?
    Cool, but mostly pointless without the tekker being available from the campship as well. You can't excube unidentified weapons.

ACCOUNT-WIDE AESTHETICS AAAAA

And recycle shop and Ace of hero, nice.

By the way, according to Bumped, all of these updates are packed in with the core EP5 update that launches on the 26th. So you'll get Account-Wide Cosmetics right away.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Oh I missed the account wide aesthetic part. If that covers base and innerwear, best change ever.

Don't literally 99% of EQs in the game like, not drop Mod fodder?

Effort Symbol is mostly used by Fighter main, because it gives +10% Critical Hit Rate.
    I meant to say Modulator SAF weapons like L&K launcher and that red spear. Also, Modulator drops from almost every EQ? Either you're confusing Mod for something else or I must be ultra unlucky then.
    As for the ring, I won't go for it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Recycle shop on the campship is nice but I still bring vraolet with me everywhere so without a tekker not sure how much use I'm going to get out of it
    Yeah, this would be nice to have too.

Oh yes SEGA please add in more exchange shop currencies that way players can continue to curse you because you haven't been giving opportunities to get the other currencies, for some cases, in YEARS.

*edit (after reading some posts)*
    Um why are you guys taking Vrolet with you to stuff as lame as Magatsu? I could understand taking it with you for Deus, Mother, or even Yamato, but Cubgatsu? That is just money you are throwing away just to turn around and cube/recycle it.

Even then your storage is that sparse you can't put that much in it before its full?
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 13, 2017 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Also, Modulator drops from almost every EQ? Either you're confusing Mod for something else or I must be ultra unlucky then.
    Err, the quote litterally says "Don't 99% of EQs NOT drop mod fodder ?", i guess you misread

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

.[*]Recycle Shop Update: Inventory full after Magatsu, but you don't want to miss a run? Never fear, you can now access the Recycle Shop from the Campship!
    Nice idea but if there is no tekker in campship it's not so good.
    P.S. ew there is already many who mention it but whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Holy crap they actually went thru with recycle shop in campship is this real life?
    Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? xD
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 13, 2017 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    *edit (after reading some posts)*
    Um why are you guys taking Vrolet with you to stuff as lame as Magatsu? I could understand taking it with you for Deus, Mother, or even Yamato, but Cubgatsu? That is just money you are throwing away just to turn around and cube/recycle it.
    When is the last time you even saw Magatsu?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    When is the last time you even saw Magatsu?
    Look at Rayden's and Altiea's posts for where that came from.

*edit*
    Basically a few of posters bring Vraloet with them, possibly everywhere, making the whole recycle part quite pointless with no tekker.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 13, 2017 at 07:25 AM.