Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

it may be restrict like 1 at time

Quote Originally Posted by sonisei View Post
    oh new ugly form
    I mean, have you seen all the monster designs in this game? I don't think they were ever meant to be pretty.

damnit, gotta wait until October

So hero star online until the end of the year at best, huh? Buster quests would be more interesting if there was more than one class.

Why wasn't the roadmap shown?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Gonna assume this is one of the Dark Blast forms assuming the form of Elder. Maybe we'll get Angel, Dorumble and Appregina soon.
    Considering that we're depicted as fighting against this Elder, and considering the changes in its appearance matching that of the Elder-controlled Darkers as Aberrations, I'm more inclined to believe this is a Falz Hunar Yuga of some sort, and that he's a boss fight.
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

Surprised I didn't see this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Surprised I didn't see this yet.
    ...?????? can someone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Will_Nonheim View Post
    Considering that we're depicted as fighting against this Elder, and considering the changes in its appearance matching that of the Elder-controlled Darkers as Aberrations, I'm more inclined to believe this is a Falz Hunar Yuga of some sort, and that he's a boss fight.
    I did not see the stream, but many of the pictures on Bumped show him doing things that players can do, like Amdu UQ, fighting Deus, dashing in Tokyo, participating in the first Buster Quest Attack phase, etc. Maybe you both fight it (in the story or otherwise) and have some means of using it?

Edit: I did not initially notice this, but there is one with blue highlights on its design, but then a separate one with red highlights on its design that only shows up in a single image located in a place I do not think we have been yet. The blue one is probably you.
    Last edited by Superia; Aug 12, 2017 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    ...?????? can someone explain?
    There's a handholding la coming out.

Wow. Darkerblast. Why, tho?

I mean, I loved beasts in PSU and I'm going to love any nanoblast sort of mechanics, so whatever this shit is, I already need it. But I'm not at all sure of how does it fit into the plot-

SEGA likes to play with the not-so-evil-evils theme once in a while. Dewmans were SEED-corrupted humans in PSPo2i, and in this game we've got a couple Falzs that even though antagonizing us, they've shown moments of goodness, like Elder protecting Melrondia from Double, as well as Persona kinda being evil but doing so to protect Matoi. And Aru is supposed to be some sort of Photon/Ether-infused Dark Falz that somehow was born without corruption.

We're getting story content that involves Melphonshina and Gettemhart. Maybe there's some connection to this?