Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Oh boy, we upgrade chain now (Ivrida > Qulisis > Shvea).

Man, I thought you couldn't get skimpier with Chinese dresses, but I guess I was wrong.

Also, did they... remove Yami's platform boots? Her height doesn't look boosted in the image.

EDIT: Okay, no they didn't. They just made them far less conspicuous than in her original art.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    probably a lousy gunslash anyway.
    They're TMGs, actually.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 12, 2017 at 02:38 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Someone please upload the new pso2 tv ad with them bikinis... :^)

That guy that I assume is the emperor in the middle gives me PTSD of this guy

Damn SNK bosses, STOP INPUT-READING ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    They're TMGs, actually.
    Now I feel enraged, if I knew it earlier, I would not care for Valkirie's handguns.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Someone please upload the new pso2 tv ad with them bikinis... :^)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxbZWMm177s

Man, I thought you couldn't get skimpier with Chinese dresses, but I guess I was wrong.
    more like cabaret belly dancer never seen china dress like that (except dynasty warrior)

Yamigarasu-NT better have a nice Potential. The other known Potential is its Weaponoid Potential, which honestly kinda sucks (boosted chance to inflict Poison on hit provided the weapon has Poison X affixed and boost damage against Poisoned enemies).

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Now I feel enraged, if I knew it earlier, I would not care for Valkirie's handguns.
    If it has Modulator SAF, what are the odds that they'll start at 20~50m per unit?
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 12, 2017 at 02:51 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

If it has Modulator SAF, what are the odds that they'll start at 20~50m per unit?
    Only if droprate is similar to 14* Otherwise, I think they gonna me demped pretty fast.
    Yamigarasu-NT better have a nice Potential. The other known Potential is its Weaponoid Potential, which honestly kinda sucks (boosted chance to inflict Poison on hit provided the weapon has Poison X affixed and boost damage against Poisoned enemies).
    I think its panic, not poison, but anyway other 2 pots were good.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Aug 12, 2017 at 02:55 AM.

Yamigarasu hidden potential ( photon booster ) 26% dmg for guren and sakura, if they save it it's enough xD
    btw still have yami with this potential and ultimate buster affix, it was top katana for ultimate quests.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 12, 2017 at 03:00 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

""You can now report users directly in-game." That's gonna get abuse so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    ""You can now report users directly in-game." That's gonna get abuse so hard.
    Agree i think some crazy jap guys can even abuse it to report innocent gaijin guilds or smth.