Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Give me an Advance class that dual wields wands/rods and double casts. Would be sweet AF.
    so like Claris Claes? she got scenes where she dual wield wands and spam the heck out of apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    so like Claris Claes? she got scenes where she dual wield wands and spam the heck out of apprentice
    Yes. New Advance class lets you map techs directly onto wands/rods instead of weapon palette. Mix and match techs like zondeel + gi-techs, shifta + deband for proper double buffs, Double ragrants, foie, type 0 zonde. Would be a neat class to play as.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Yes. New Advance class lets you map techs directly onto wands/rods instead of weapon palette. Mix and match techs like zondeel + gi-techs, shifta + deband for proper double buffs, Double ragrants, foie, type 0 zonde. Would be a neat class to play as.
    Megiverse + attack technique = never die. Also, how would Ilzonde and crafted Safoie work out?

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Megiverse + attack technique = never die. Also, how would Ilzonde and crafted Safoie work out?
    You charge imbued with both lightning and fire surrounding you, then you stop after the charge with no target or hit the target with an explosion.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

what we really need is a cutscene that involves acrobatics and pizza; then we can call it episode may cry

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    what we really need is a cutscene that involves acrobatics and pizza; then we can call it episode may cry
    Well, I've got the pizza part covered:

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Spoiler!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Seeing as this is coming out alongside a story chapter featuring that Hunar Yuga, I wonder if we'll get one of these for Angel et. al. later on...
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

PSO2 isn't trying anymore. Fuck all of the re-releases, recolors, and rehashes from earlier episodes.

since Ep 5 got characters from the other PS game, I really wish that EP6 goes to Gurhal star system so we can fight Darkers + SEED Forms.....I miss Mother Brain

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    PSO2 isn't trying anymore. Fuck all of the re-releases, recolors, and rehashes from earlier episodes.
    What are you talking about? Hunar? God forbid they reference stuff that happened in the game while it's plot relevant.